z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

28 Day Challenge | MaeveMadden

28 Day Challenge

• Started strong for week 1 of the 28 Day Challenge 💪 7 workouts down already!

I'm based in NZ so tend to do the workouts the morning after as they're live in my evenings.  Would love to get on a live workout soon to join the chat 😄

My body is ready for a rest day now for sure, but feeling strong and motivated for the week to come!

My goal for this challenge is to continue on my fitness journey, but also using the workouts to help my running training as I'm signed up to do the 11km traverse of the Auckland Marathon in November, and I am NOT a runner 😂

Its great to be part of Team Queen 👑 and I can't wait to see some Team Queen merch come our way 💃

Hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to week 2!  We've got this #queensdontquit

• Good luck with your running training! You'll be surprised at how much this 28 Day callenge will help. As most of the workouts involve a lot of cardio, plus you're working and sweating for a solid hour your stamina and strength will definitely build up. You should share a picture of you at the finish line :)

• @Amy Johnston thanks Amy! That's what I'm hoping anyway 👌🏼 every little helps! Haha yes that can be my progress photo! Think you're right as I've definitely noticed a massive difference with the up in cardio compared to the workouts I was used to :)

• @Elle Kershaw Jervis will be such an amazing achievement once you do it! Great way to end 2020

• Oh wow good luck with your running training, let us know how you get on! 

• Hi,

Can I ask a question with the challenge, do you have to do 4 a week or just complete 28 in the time frame?

I've done 4 so far last week so on track just wondered.

xxxxx

• @Michelle Robertson Thanks Michelle! I'll be sure to do an update 😀

• @Claire Ludlow Hi Claire, I believe the challenge is 4+ workouts per week! Good luck 😊

• @Elle Kershaw Jervis Best of luck training for your race! I used to run more but have cut back since doing Maeve's workouts. I still try to run on the arm days. I once ran a 10k and then came home and did a Saturday full body session and that about did me in! Listen to your body and don't overdo it. 

• @April Holt Thanks April! I've never thought of myself as a runner at all - especially with a slightly dodgy knee 😂 but it's not been nearly as bad as I imagined so far! Haha not sure if I could handle all that spice in one day!! Let me know if you have any good running tips 😊 my body was definitely in need of that rest day yesterday, but feeling ready to do Monday's legs workout when I get back from work 💪