z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Maeve Made Me Do It | MaeveMadden

Maeve Made Me Do It

• @Michelle Robertson barefoot?! You're a rockstar! I feel 100 years old lately since I seem to keep injuring myself (running, not with Maeve which is why I have switched full time!).

@Maeve Madden I think we might need some Maeve Made Me Do It! Team Queen shirts someday! One thing at a time, I know, but I'd buy one in a heartbeat! 

• @Pam Curry Ha, I'm loving my #legsbymaeve I have to say! I've always hated my legs but I'm loving actually feeling happy to wear shorts this summer!

• I ve bought the pink rep/zoom trainers, the black leggings and the black sports bra. All great quality and really help with the workouts. 

• @Suzie Widnall I'm jealous! I've been looking for some of the Gym Shark gear but it's almost all sold out here in the states :(

• @Alicia Colabella fab!!!! I'm trying to save for a pair!! 🤞🤞🤞

• Hey Queens!

For those who have gotten the Nike trainers, did you size up as the site recommends? I'm usually a 7 (canadian) but sometimes a 6.5. I'm about to pull the trigger and order them but not sure what size to get as the ball of my foot is wide and my heel is narrow and the reviews all say they fit really tight. Any suggestions? xo

• @Alicia Colabella I love them. The colour is just out of this world. I am so jealous, I wld love a pair but I'm 5ft 1" & a size 3 in runner & I fear they wld look huge on me 😭😭😭😭 like Minnie Mousor one of those cartoon characters that r very small with huge feet. 🤣. Great legs too woman. Well wear with ur shoes. 

• @Valeria Lorgio love love love 😍. 

• @Sharon McNamara I was grateful to have a gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods here in the States so it was like paying 50% off! I didn't have as many color choices but still loved these colors so it worked out! 

• @Kate Ralston I went up half a size (normally a 6.5 and went to a 7). I'm still finding them a little snug in my mid foot but hoping that's because I haven't broken them in quite yet!  

• @Ashleigh John well done u using great alternatives. But u must remember they r not getting lighter u r getting stronger.💪💪💪💪💪💪 U're rocking it Queen. I'm with @Alicia Colabella  I wld prob b having a qk sip also. One bicep curl one sip, one bicep curl another sip 😂. 

• @Audrey Browne oh my goodness your feet must be the most adorable things in the world!!! I am so jealous!! And thank you so much, Queen!!! I owe it all to Maeve and Team Queen keeping me motivated! 

• @Alicia Colabella Definitely inspired me with the trainers! I love them.. I actually think I need a new pair. Those green ones are beautiful 😍 .. I also have the same Nike socks as@Maeve Madden which is about all I can afford at the moment, but want all of her gym outfits 😂 

• Hey @Kate Ralston, I originally ordered half a size bigger (7.5) but found they were too loose around my toes and were slipping on the back. So I returned them and bought my usual size (7) which are perfect and not too tight at all. But then my sister sized up half a size and that was perfect for her. 

• @Helen Madden I was looking for those socks! I find these trainers come up a bit higher than my normal sneakers and I'd love some high rise socks! I'll let you know once I take the plunge! 

• @Alicia Colabella yes tiny feet & they seem to be getting small as I get older. I don't know whether to laugh or cry 😭😭🤣🤣

• @Sarah Williams Thanks Sarah! I think I'll try a 7 since I'm usually between a 6.5 and a 7. If needed I can always return them for the bigger size. thanks for your help!

• @Alicia Colabella I bought a pair of those shoes because of Maeve too! And now I'm trying not to buy a second pair 😳

• @Alicia Colabella I definitely recommended the higher up socks. So much more comfortable with these trainers! 💕

• 2 / 2