z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spicy Monday morning 🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Spicy Monday morning 🔥🔥

• Super sweaty session this morning 💪🏻🔥 Felt so unmotivated when I woke up but once the workout started I already felt so much better. I find the hardest part sometimes is getting up and getting ready to exercise but I never regret a workout. Still managed a smile on my face afterward even though my legs were crying 😂😂

Maeve has honestly changed my views of exercise completely and I love our workouts, even though I'm in my sitting room on my own I feel like we're all in it together supporting each other!
    Well done on day 1 of week 2 ladies xx

• @Niamh Byrne well said. I was same as u this morning kept hitting my snooze button on my alarm ⏰ 😵😵. But like u got up got it done & thoroughly enjoyed it. Sweaty Betty's the lot of us. 

• Well done @Niamh Byrne ! I felt so motivated this morning to get the week off to a good start. I started the workout and an old back injury wasn't feeling too good so I had to opt for the low impact options. Previously I would have just stopped and done the workout another day but queens don't quit so I modified and glad I completed it. A bit disappointed I couldn't do the exercises how I normally would but learning to listen to the body! Thank you @Maeve Madden for being so real when it comes to our bodies, exercise and mentality ❤️

• Did any one else notice how @Maeve Madden bounced back like a pro with the little mat slip. If that was me I would have totally face planted the ground with not a hint of grace!!! 😂😂 Maeve your a total queen 👑👑👑 roll on sweaty 7s whoop🌶

• @Ashleigh John You're 100% better off listening to your body though Ashleigh! I have constant niggles in my knees and right shoulder and have had them for years so sometimes I have to modify as well but it allows us to build strength and then come back stronger! Sometimes my shoulder acts up and I end up having to take weeks off from over doing it so you're definitely better listening to your body! 
    My knees struggled a lot when I started with team queen but I just did the lower impact and now I think they're a lot stronger, I still struggle with some of the lunges etc but I just modify them. I've started going for sports massages every few weeks now it might be worth looking into if you have a constant niggling injury! xx

• @Sarah Lynch yes I would have a broken ankle prob,! 🤦🏼

• I always love the lean legs day - don t know why - it starts off gentle then gradually builds me up to a crescendo without me realising  I'm working so hard. Love it x 

• @Niamh Byrne go you queen!!!! Fair play 2 you!!! You did it and ur smiling!!! So proud! I'm off visiting the north of irelsnd and the giants causeway,  I'll have to take today as a rest day...😜😜

• Thank you Maeve!! Been loving these workouts, what a way to start the day!!!

• @Niamh Byrne ah Niamh, i am so delighted for you.  Even i have days where I STRUGGLE, I lie in bed until the last minute and then jump up and think, no cant let team queen down.

& even though i want to cancel the class, once i hear shania i think Let go girls, and then when we are doing the finisher im in the best of form.  

I feel like ur all there with me, as im shouting lol your so right, even though we are not together it really does feel like i t

• @Sarah Lynch hahahhaha boucned back, ahhahaa i was fuming

• @Niamh Byrne @Ashleigh John PROUD OF YOU BOTH, for listening to your bodies, always if you feel a little pain thats not just the workout burn stop and do the lower impact option.

Not sure if you do sweaty 7s, but you will see that i always switch to a much lighter weight and stop because i have an old shoulder injury, and the nerve burns some times i have to stop.  

• @Ashleigh John@Niamh Byrne Well don ladies for doing so well. I've had to adapt some of mine, there's days where I'm really tried due to my conditions and my body just needs to rest or I just do the low intensity version so that I can still have a workout. 

I always think the getting out a ready is half the battle and our minds can sometimes play tricks on us. My favourite thing to do is count down 5...4...3..2...1 and then just get up and go haha. 

hope you're feeling a little better today Niamh x👸

• @Michelle Robertson it's definitely the getting up is the biggest battle and sometimes even putting on the leggings! I think the not sleeping definitely doesn't help sometimes too so I've been doing a lot of my workouts in the evening time but I hate missing the lives because when I do the lives I feel like we're all in it together supporting each other. 
    I definitely find it best doing the low intensity versions some days when my knees are feeling it, I used to feel guilty for doing the lower intensity because I felt like I wasn't working as much but at the end of the day I'd rather do the low intensity and not get injured than push myself too far you know!  We're better off listening to our bodies and we'll get so much stronger by doing so! xx

• @Sharon McNamara love your tattoo!

• @Sarah Lynch 😂😂😂😂😂 she did it Queen 👑 style. Actually truth b told she was curtsying us 😂

• @Sharon McNamara Is that a crown tattoo ?? and your most welcome, glad your loving them

• @Ashleigh John @Maeve MaddenMadden yes it's a crown!! Queening it since 2007 👑👑👑