z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Your Favorite Fitness tracker watch | MaeveMadden

Your Favorite Fitness tracker watch

• Hey Queens,

I'm looking for some suggestions. I currently use a Fitbit Versa to track my workouts but it's about 2 years old now and the battery is barely lasting a day. I'm looking to buy a new one but I wanted to see what you all recommend that I might change. I have an android phone so wouldn't bother with an apple watch.  

• @Sarah Keane hey there, I have a garmin one,  I find it better then versa. It let's you get notifications on it, I find that handy x

• I've got a new Apple Watch which I like. The Fitbits I have had in the past always broke down after a short time. The Apple Watch has notifications, heartbeat, goals - too much to menztion but lots of information on ho wit works on the Internet. . They do need charging every day though - so I try and get in the habit of putting it in charge after Maeve workout. 

sorry - just realised you don't want an Apple Watch 😂 just did a late second workout and brain fried! 

• I have the new versa and love it. You also get notifications from your phone. You can download certain apps to put on it too like Spotify and you can change the clock face so it's like a different watch. The battery lasts about 5days. Great for the price!

• Check out Garmin they have a good range of watches that track everything, exercise, steps, calories burnt, sleep etc. Connects to android phone as far as I know too. Good luck 😊

• This is something I have been thinking about I have a FitBit Inspire which is really basic and I can't start and stop my works out so can never really properly track my burn! This has been so helpful I am going yo look into it as I am also and Android girl. I think you can get a Samsung watch that is similar to the Apple watch, might be worth taking a look at it ♥️. 

• @Sarah Keane hi Sarah did you get your new fitness watch? I'm looking for one too..dont know where to start? Never had one before..

• Hey Queen, I have the FitBit Versa 2 and I love it. Have it about a year now and battery still lasts about 4 days xx

• @Ash McMorrow Oh thats very good, i think its time to spoil myself 😉

• Hi ladies 🤩 

Anyone know what's the best Apple Watch? I have had the Fitbit and Garmin 35 but want an upgrade. 

thanks 

Lauren