z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

International Queens! | MaeveMadden

International Queens!

• Hi all! Just wanted to see where the international Queens are at! I am from England, but living in Los Angeles. I am unable to catch the lives but hope to catch them once I go back home for a visit! Thank you to @Maeve Madden for creating a wonderful network of people. I am so much more motivated to work out! Hope you all have had or are having a wonderful day! 👑💕

• Yesss I've so loved seeing so many of us from all over! I'm in North Carolina in the US. Cheers to the weekend!!

• @Charlotte Godfrey @Victoria Alexander Hi all the way from South of Ireland Cork. oh wow girls it's great to see so many far & wide on the Queen team journey. Nothing like it. 

• @Charlotte Godfrey hi from Canada!! I'd have to be up at 4am to catch the live so I'm rarely on the chat but do the workouts everyday when I wake up 💕👑

• Woow so amazing to see queens all over the world!!!! That's just fantastic!! @Maeve Madden you have created something very special here xx

• Hello from Romania 😘 it's 19.45 here and I'm about to start the 3rd day of training this week. It's been a rough week but I'm doing one training now and one tomorrow morning to complete my second week from the #28dayschallenge.

I'm gonna go for the 20 min HIIT and the sweaty seven which I really enjoy!!! Can't wait to have 2 sessions/week again!!!And tomorrow morning I'm going for the Tuesday workout!!! 💪👑💪

Enjoy your weekend queens!!! ❤️

• Hey Queens 👑, can u believe it, we r heading into Week 3 already!!!!! 😮😮😮😮 Mad isn't it how fast this challenge is flying by. Finishing Week 2 STRONG & starting Week 3 STRONGER. So looking forward to see what @Maeve Madden has in store for us this coming week🤔🤔🤔😎💪💪💪💪🔥🔥🔥🔥🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️👑👑👑👑👑👑. C u all 2moro morning. 😍 #Queensdontquit. 

• @Audrey Browne we are smashing it queens!!!! Loving this so much!! I missed mondays workout so completed it today.... woow queen @Maeve Madden smashed it considering she had no sleep and the mat was pure evil.... always a strong powerhouse! Feeling super after it xxxx

• @Carmel Mulvany oooh I loved Mondays class it was off the wall. Sweated so much. I think I may have over endulged this weekend so I expect to be sweating buckets 2moro 😅😅😅

• @Audrey Browne oh woowzers I was so bad and now I'm thinking we have another leg day 2mro.... 🤪🤪 I didnt think about that one!!!! 😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany with u there doll we didn't think it through at all. But no doubt @Maeve Madden will put us back together😂😂😂. Caramel i nd to ask how come when u all type Maeves name it comes up green & it doesn't for me! Any idea of what I'm doing wrong???? 

• @Audrey Browne if you put @ and the maevemadden altogether if gives you the option to select her name.

• @Carmel Mulvany oh OK will try that Cartmel thanks so much. I'm getting rusty in my old age 😁😁😁😁. Thanks Queen 👑. 

• @Audrey Browne we are all in this together!!!! Love my queen family xxx 👑👑

• @Carmel Mulvany 100%❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne It is truley amazing! So excited to get to connect with so many all over the world!

• Hello queens! 
    I'm a Sicilian lady in Kuwait! What a mix! 
    I'm in team queen since day 1 and I'm so happy that I can workout in any place I will be... hopefully to workout soon in Sicily which I missed and it's not allowed for anyone in Kuwait to go in this moment... For now I enjoy my workout at almost 50degree!!! 
    Queens don't quit! 

• Hi queens I'm from Ireland I'm loving all the workout ..I dont get a chance to do the lives but really do look forward to catching up when i get home

• @Charlotte Godfrey Hey Charlotte! I'm living in Miami, closer to you than Ireland, but still too far 😅

I konw the pain not getting to do the lives, but still get my workout in regardless. I would love to see are there any more international Queens? 

It would be so cool if there were Queens in cities all around and then we could set up threads for each city, maybe even arrange meet ups post corona 😂 

The other day I am sure @Maeve Madden mentioned there were two girls on line during the lives in Dubai or something. 

There isnt a strong Irish community in Miami at all so i would be WEAK if i found another Queen here 😆

• @Amy Shelly Love this idea! It's amazing to see that there are Queens in the US as well! Love how many people it's reached all over the world! 

• 1 / 3