z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

20 min HIIT love | MaeveMadden

20 min HIIT love

• Ohhh my God!!! I think I just found my favorite workout when I need a quick dose of endorphins 😍😍😍!!! Just finished the workout! I'm a huge sweaty mess 🥵🥵🥵 but I had a really bad week and even worst day today and now I just feel so happy and energized!!! I've missed the venga bus 🤣🤣🤣

A huge huge huge thank you Maeve for this amazing workout!!!! Hope you'll have some more of this quick HIIT in the future!!!

Loved loved loved this workout ❤️👑💪

• really enjoyed it too just what you need on a saturday 😀

• Did the 20 min HIIT about an hour ago and I loved it. Perfect length so I could give it my all the whole way through. Also feeling so energised and happy I did it @Oana Sfintescu Love love love!xx

• I can't find the 20 minute HIIT.  @Hannah Podd where did you find it? 

• @Pam Curry it is now in the library, it was on live workouts.  apologies I just saw your message

• @Oana Sfintescu woohoo, delighted you loved it, looking like a queen.  I am gonna record more of these this week 

• @Hannah Podd its a really good length i enjoyed it alot also 

• @Maeve Madden yaaasssss it really is super quick but suuuppeerrrr effective!!! Can't wait for more fun workouts like that!!!! 

• Love the length of this one!

• @Maeve Madden @queensdontquit that was off the wall the most craziest & sweatiest workout. Over 4500 steps & 540 cal. Thoroughly enjoyed it. We r getting fitter by the weeks Queens. Just picture all those lovely "little black dresses" we'll b getting into for Xmas.. "Pretty woman, walking down the street, pretty woman the kind I'd like to meet, pretty woman......." Sing along girls 😁😁😁😁😁🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Just finished today's workout and my god soooo sweaty 🥵 but really enjoy HIT & Abs day feel like I burn any little problems away 😂 love the new routine, not sure about the skips also maeve but love the split jack 💪 

• i need to find the 20 min HIIT for my sluggish days! i know for sure i could muster enough to get that done 

• @Amy Shelly Did u find it???? 

• @Audrey Browne yes!!! Am excited! Today I did Monday's HIIT and Tuesday's sweaty 7 beck to back but I am definitely squeezing in this 20 min somewhere.... 

• Woowee queens, did hit workout this evening, alot later then normal....and my God it was good!!!!!! The sweat was on another level!!!!!!

Weird question but can anyone remember back at the start when we did the grape vine in "5678" did we clap under our legs at each side??? I keep thinking this every time I hear that song..... yep I've lost it 😂😂😂

• Really struggling to fit in doing the live workouts since going back to work. By the time I get home in the evenings I'm so exhuated and the thought of doing the full saved live workouts kills me! I done the 20minute HIIT on Monday after work and it was ideal👌really quick workout and super sweaty!!😅 Felt a lot more energised and was absolutely delighted with myself that I actually got up to do the workout as opposed to lazing around for the evening.. loved loved loved @Maeve Madden 💕

• Loved the 20 minute HIIT anyone able to give me a rough idea of the calorie burn for the workout?👑🌶

• Hi guys does anyone know how to get the chat working on the live videos? I have the Vimeo app and can't seem to get it working! Orna ❤️

• @Orna Brannigan it doesn't work for some of us so I just use the main page & not Vimeo but send a, qk email to Maeves support team at maeve@84world.com they will be able to offer some suggestions. Very helpful. 

• @Carmel Mulvany Omg I do. 😂. Now u have me singing the song Carmel 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶😂🤗🤗

• 1 / 2