z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Book Club? | MaeveMadden

Book Club?

• Did anyone start a book club/recommendation chat that I've missed? 

I have just finished crazy rich Asians part one and moving on to the second one but wanted some more recommendations if anyone has any? Or if anyone has read the book Maeve was talking about with Nike?

• @Liz Stevens not sure of this was discussed hun but I've recently got back into reading and im really enjoying it!!!! 

• A book club would be great, I love books and reading. I think it was briefly discussed in the live but I don't know if anyone has started one up yet! 

• I'd be up for joining one! 📚 

• Would be so up for this! I have got back into reading before bed during lockdown, love it.

Not sure if this is the type of book you want but Where the Crawdads Sing was absolutely amazing, i couldn't put it down!xo

• @Liz Stevens all up for a book club!!!!

• @Liz Stevens oh this is fun, Shall i put this in the announcement section??

• Yes let's do this!!!! If anyone knows how a book club works I'm all ears! 

My understanding is that either we all read the same book at the same time or we get recommendations from each other and discuss those and then recommend more? I've heard such good things about where the crawdads sing!! I feel like there is nothing on tele at the moment because of lockdown so absolutely keen on reading!!

• @Liz Stevens as far as I know we all read the same book at the same time and then discuss when everyone is finished it! Never been in one before but I think that's how they work 😊 x

• Love the idea of a book club (it takes me forever to read a book with being dyslexic but I really think this would help me and challenge me 🙌! Abit like the 28 day challenge I like to do at least 5/6 or 7 exercises a week to make sure i have achieved my goal so I would be the same with a book club! So love this idea and maybe even with a possible zoom meeting so we could all chat about it to ♥️👑 it would be so interesting to see what other read I have wanted to read 'Shoe Dog' for ages now (the book about nike) if no one has read it this sounds like a great starter 📚 #exciting #challanges 

• Yes! That sounds amazing! Shall we say to start with Show Dog and have it read by the end of September and who ever is up for discussing we can work that out at the end? 

• @Liz Stevens Perfect I shall Announce this today.  As its beginning of september and then I think maybe we could all pop on a zoom I could arrange or something like that or even just discuss on here .. but let me know ideas..  & what the first book will be 

• @Liz Stevens Yes I'm excited for book club! During school time I read lots of children's books but of course neglect my own reading until the holiday so this would be a great chance to keep reading for myself. 

• @Maeve Madden so first book will be Show Dog the one you recommended. We have till the end of September to get as far as we can because people have different speeds then we can just discuss it where we have gotten too at the end of September? This is so exciting!! 

• @Liz Stevens i can't find show dog book 🙈is it shoe dog the creator of nike? that's the only one that comes up x

• That's the one!!! Sorry was clearly distracted when typing! Shoe Dog about the Nike creator! 

• @Liz Stevens 😂

• @Liz Stevens oh I have that book, it sreally good, I havnt finished it but this could be a great incentive

• I'm totally up for this!! My boyfriend actually just bought shoe dog but I might nab it off him before he starts into it! Fab idea@Liz Stevens 

• I would definitely be up for book club too! Such a good idea :) 

• 1 / 2