z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Wednesday killer day 🥵💪👑 | MaeveMadden

Wednesday killer day 🥵💪👑

• For some reason my laptop decided it won't log me in to the website so had to connect with my phone so I couldn't chat with you queens today.

But woohoooo what a burn! Legs are jelly, but is jelly and that neu abs routine was fire!!! I absolutely loved loved loved all the changes!!! Favorite abs routine so far. The burn and the struggle were real!!! In desperate need of a bath right now 🤣🤣🤣

Have a great day queens!!! 👑💪👑

• OMG my face on the picture 🤣🤣🤣 it says it all 🤣🤣🤣 had sweat in my eye 🤣🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Oh my god @Oana Sfintescu it was an absolute killer🌶 Only managing to fit in one live workout a week since going back to work and what a live it was today! Couldn't agree more about the new abs routine loved every minute of it.. you smashed it Queen!👑 #QueensDontQuit

• @Oana Sfintescu it was absolutely crazy off the wall. I was shaking from head to toe. 😵😵😵😵. Fabulous burn that's for sure. 

• @Ciara Murphy omg what a workout to fit in. It wld nearly do u for the week 🤪😅😅. Absolutely wrecked after it. 👌 👌 👌 

• @Audrey Browne oh Audrey! When Maeve called out the routines for today at the start I just thought to myself what am I letting myself in for😅😂 wrecked now so I am, still sat on the floor after it🙈 but a total killer of a workout but well worth it💪🌶

• Oh my God the sweat!!!! Really struggled today also!!!!! But powered through for our main queen!!!! 

• Today was hard! Couldn't feel my legs at some point but kept going until the end. Strange how our bodies work so differently - I had a max heart rate of 183, avg. heart rate of 138 and burnt 267 calories! 

• So sweaty after leg day and my first sweaty selfie

• That was super spicy, my booty has never hurt so much before! 😂

• @Michelle Robertson oh I am so with u on that. So sore after Wee class & then this mornings one 😩😩😩. My legs & glutes don't know what has happened. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

• Super behind on the workouts this week so just about to start wednesday's workout now and then I'll do todays one tomorrow. Looks like I'm in for a spicy treat on my first day back by what you ladies are saying!!! @Audrey Browne @Michelle Robertson @Valeria Bisordi @Carmel Mulvany @Ciara Murphy @Oana Sfintescu 

• @Niamh Byrne you sure are honey!!!!! Its gonna be fun!!!! I'm taking rest day today cuz my youngest child started school today... spoiling him!!!! X