z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Profile photo | MaeveMadden

Profile photo

• Hi Queens!!

How did you upload a profile photo to your MM accounts? I see a lot of people with them and I can't locate where to add mine 

Happy Weekend 

💖💖

• @Amy Shelly go into ur profile (I do this by hitting my name on any of my posts) and theres an option to change picture left hand side of screen. Hit that & it gives u a choice of where u want to get ur pic from or take a pic. When u have ur pic sorted hit done & it will load up I think u may have to come out of ur profile & go back in again to see it. But it will appear on ur posts. 

• @Audrey Browne this has helped me too! Thanks :)

• This has helped me also, thanks ❤️

• @Amy Cockayne @Angela M u're quite welcome Queens. It's nice to put a face to the names 🤗🤗🤗 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne ohh thanks Audrey! I had no idea how to get to my profile!! Love putting faces to names too... I would love a mass zoom class so we could all work out together but see each other and have a little natter 😁 wonder if we can do a zoom Christmas party 

• @Shaunagh Smith OMG! that would be so fun! IDK if it would cause the class to crash though 🤭

• @Audrey Browne Thank you!