z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

3 DAYS TO GO - LET'S FINISH STRONG!!! :) | MaeveMadden

3 DAYS TO GO - LET'S FINISH STRONG!!! :)

• Hey Queens! @Maeve Madden 

Not really used this forum before, but here goes…

I've thoroughly enjoyed this 28 DAY CHALLENGE, hope you have too! I can't believe there's only 3 days left! I must admit, before I found Maeve, I was very lost. I was quite passionate about exercise and frequented the gym 3-4 times a week with a friend. We loved doing legs, bums tums and body pump classes.

I also loved signing up for events, raising money for charity and having an end goal and was even training for the Bristol Triathlon in May, when it sadly got cancelled because of covid.

Although gyms are back open, I’ve cancelled my membership, because these workouts are perfect, as I am sadly working full time from home (170 days and counting).

I think that's why I've loved this challenge so much! It's not only been fun, it's helped give me structure, a routine, and helps break up my day.

To keep myself motivated, I was posting every day of the challenge, even created myself a little Insta Highlight, so I thought I would share my progress with you queens here, as I see so many of you have done!

I’m in marketing/events so creating content, tracking and analysing data is my jam, so I spent a few mins putting this together – I hope you like 😊

I’m chuffed with my progress, and we should all be proud of the effort we've put in! :)

We only have 3 days to go ladies! We can finish strong! #queensdontquit 

• @Alise Jeremiah i know its crazy 3 days left. How fast did it fly by. Your chart and progress is absolutely amazing. Very impressive. I love when u say it only took u a few mins to do it. I like u was an avid gym goer. 6 days a week 2-3 classes a day 🙄🙄. But like u i also have no interest in going back. So glad I found @Maeve Madden & @queensdontquit it has made more of a difference to my fitness levels and my body shape than any gym has in the last 10 years. I think also we have all helped each other through these strange times. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Alise keep up the fantastic working your r doing both with the workouts & ur career. I hope ur employer knows he's got an absolute gem in u. Xxx💎💎💎👑👑👑👑👑

• @Audrey Browne Oh, thank you so much! This is great! Means so much to me! Another reason why I love this website and Team Queen, we're all so encouraging and supportive of one another. Yes, I've seen so much progress, started Maeve 18 weeks ago and starting with zero equipment. I then progressed through to 2kg, 3kg, 4kg and now on 5kg dumbbells (bought in Argos 1 week ago). I am also now on the highest band of the 4 resistance band set I bought (from Womans Health). I feel fitter, stronger and more of a shape for sure! We can do it Audrey! Thank you again for your kind words and I am sure you are smashing it too queen! :) xx

• @Alise Jeremiah WOW this look amazing!!! <opens laptop to start logging September> that's really cool! 

• @Amy Shelly Thanks Amy. Everyone is different, so just do what feels right for you. Some people don't need to track, as their memories are good enough, but mine is too chocker with work, I have to note everything down ha :)

• @Alise Jeremiah this is such a great idea!!! Love it.  Us queens never quit and always support each other so well done!!! X

• @Alise Jeremiah well done Queen u're knocking it out of the park. That's fantastic. 💪💪💪💪💪👑👑👑👑👑 Queen power all the way. 

• WOW!! I just love everything about this challenge tracker! 

• @Carmel Mulvany Thank you Carmel! We're all smashing it and in it together which I love! I usually do the classes from the library after work but actually might try and join live today :) Keep it up queen! we can do it xx

• @Pam Curry Hahah why thank you. Analysing data in my job can be so boring when its just black and white on a spreadsheet, so I like to add a little colour, easier on the eye! Not long to go! Let's do this :)

• Absolutely fantastic Alise 💪 looks amazing and you're doing great xx

• @Vicky Baker Thanks Vicky that's super sweet and supportive of you! :) Today's sess was a killer! Hope you're enjoying the workouts as much as me! #teamqueen

• wow thats's super @Alise Jeremiah .  A great motivator and you can see at a glance how youre doing.  I hear you with the memory altho mine is more down to age than work!  I'm also working from home and love that I can do the workouts live.  That for me is the key, I've never even been to a gym 😄

Well done 😍

• @Deirdre Mooney Thanks for your kinds words Deirdre. Yes I have found these a great help working from home. I tend to do them at 5.30 (after work) but lately have tried to fit them in lunch time or mid morning - really help break up the day! I am glad your enjoying the classes, keep up the good work :) #teamqueen #teamworkingfromhome

• @Audrey Browne Thanks Audrey, today was a killer! One more to go tomorrow then I'm done! Sunday rest day woohoo :)

• @Alise Jeremiah I love how you kept track and made a photo of each day! I'm so happy to have found Maeve only a few weeks before her website went live, it's been fabulous and I've never been so excited to exercise! 

• @Michelle Robertson I know right. And she keeps the workouts so fresh and asking us for feedback on songs and moves means I enjoy it more. Sad there isn't a workout today but I am going to explore the Sweaty 7s as not done them before this weeks one so I have 3 others to explore 😁

• Well - this is it! Today was the last class for me as rest day tomorrow! What a challenge! Loved every minute of it! Thanks so much @Maeve Madden you absolute Queen! Thanks for being our coach, motivator and inspiration!

Managed 23 workouts in 28 days, so quite chuffed with that. Also managed to do more than 10k steps a day outdoor walking (as have a sit-down job) which was one of my goals.

Although it wasn't my mission to "change/lose" weight or body fat etc I actually managed to. From 57.3kg to 56kg and 17.3% body fat to 16.8% so super chuffed about that, also increased muscle mass and feel way more toned. 

Attached are my final progress bits for the challenge - looking forward to the next one! :)

• I absolutely love this image!! Was it an excel sheet you used? Going to do this for the 12 week challenge to keep me on track. Amazing progress too you should be so proud xxx😍