z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Rest Day 😕 | MaeveMadden

Rest Day 😕

• @queensdontquit & @Maeve Madden. So anyway! I was seriously looking forward to a rest day this week as I didn't take any last week. So yes I did take an extra hour in bed this morning which I loved. Before I knew it I was then logging in to do a workout. Sweaty 7s from the library. Which was fantastic 2nd time round. But I mean really I cldnt take one day. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Please tell me I'm not on my own. 🙏

• @Audrey Browne i have no zoom meetings for work today so I'll be logging in a doing a work out too! Plus trying to squeeze in as many in to my 28 days! 

• I did one from last week again today too! This is my last day this week as its my brothers wedding tomorrow, gutted to be missing the live on Saturday for the end of the challenge, but its not everyday the big bro gets married, and i still got 5 workouts in this week to complete it ✅ 🥂 

• @Audrey Browne I just completed yesterdays leg day,  catching up as always... my god it was powerful!!!! My legs nearly fell off!!!!! Well done queen,  ur flying the flag!!!! X

• @Danielle McKay how addicted r we 😂😂😂. Have a fab day Saturday. 💞

• @Carmel Mulvany Omg how bad was leg day. Powerful is an understatement. Well done u Carmel. I really thought I was done for the day I cldnt move off my mat after stretching. I cldve stayed there all day. In fairness everyone is smashing it. So proud of us all. 👑👑👑👑👑💞💞💞💞

• @Audrey Browne I know what you mean. My friend who I do the classes with she does 3-4 a week but i'm trying to do 5-6 and she's like Alise your an animal. But their so fun that it doesn't seem like a chore or something you need a break from. Tomorrow is my last workout - will be 6 this week, then I am officially resting on Sunday, last day of the challenge! Keep up the good work :)

• Where is the Wednesday session from this week? Can't seem to find it. Thanks x

• @Audrey Browne Audrey, you're hardcore! Sometimes I sneak in an extra one but always have at least one day off. They're so fun though that time flies by! 

• @Alise Jeremiah like u I'm 6 classes in this wk I wld normally 7 r 8 but as I took no rest day last wk I'm definitely going to rest up over the weekend. Our bodies do need the break. I thoroughly enjoy the Workouts their fun & effective. Love lovd love them. Stay safe Queen & u also keep up the hard work. 💪💪💪

• @Jennifer Manley Omg it's not in the library. It was done on the website as normal. Can't understand how it didn't make it into the library. But I wld suggest if u want to do it go back to the previous Wednesday it will be very similar Queen. That one was a toughy too. Enjoy. 

• @Michelle Robertson 100% agree with u. I just love them & the buzz I get from each session. I'm like a duracell bunny after them. I'm going non stop everyday after workouts. But I defo need to take a rest day. Keep up the great work Queen Michelle 👑👑👑