z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

No workout, no problem! | MaeveMadden

No workout, no problem!

• Hey ladies, some of you (like me) were probably pumped for a bit of spice on this fine Saturday. Don't know about you but it gives me the perfect opportunity to do a workout I haven't done over the last 4 weeks. I've only really been doing the main workouts and not the Sweaty 7s, so going to do one of those this morning. Why not join me and do a workout you might have had to skip? #teamqueen #queensdontquit #28daychallenge 

• Anyone know where I can find Wednesdays (3rd Sept) workout, it doesn’t seem to be saved in the library?

Many thanks in advance! 

@Maeve Madden 

• Can't see any of the workouts on the library from this week except Monday and Tuesday- which I've already done💪🏼 Relieved it's not just me that they aren't appearing for Beverley. Will do one from last week instead 

• @Beverley Magowan Hi. Yes I have checked and doesn't look like it's uploaded to the library. Sorry, when I did it I did it from the love section, which only shows Fridays. There's a few Wednesday sessions from previous weeks so maybe check them out xx

• @Caoimhe Healy you are correct only those ones showing for me too. Fridays Crunch and burn still under live section, if you've not done that (it's Spicy) . There's a lot of other classes from previous weeks though, give one of them a try xx

• Hi ladies I've just completed last Saturday's sweat session on Instagram very spicy 🌶 have a great weekend Queens 👸

• Thanks everyone! Will try last Wednesdays workout instead 💪 👑 🌶 x

• @Beverley Magowan yes it never loaded but why not try the previous Wednesday very very spicy also. 

• Yes I just hope she and the family are  ok.

i did tuesdays again which I enjoyed. X

• My right knee is swollen and sore today.  I have Nike air and I'm not jumping much but I got hurt.  I don't know how long it will take to normal 😔😔

• @Canan Rodoplu oh no u poor thing😮. Rest is the best. Dont put to much pressure on it Queen 👑. Get better soon. 

• Sweaty 7s done and dusted 😅

• @Roseanne McNeive if u can tune in Wed morning for Sweaty 7s legs version. ❤️❤️❤️