z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Feeling the 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥. | MaeveMadden

Feeling the 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥.

• @Maeve Madden @queensdontquit. Oh wow Queens 👑 what a workout today. It was a very spicy one. I knew Maeve wld bring fire & spice 2day. Haven't sat down yet I'm afraid I won't b able to get back up 😁. I just loved Fireball, u always get a great beat with Pitbull. Butt was on fire 🔥 after it. 🍑🍑🍑😏. Have a great Thursday Queens ❤️

• I do the workouts a day late as I can't fit the lives into my schedule, nice bit of spice to look forward to tomorrow :)

• Just finished it now, burned so good!! I injured my knee two months ago (tore cartilate and ligament) and am loving the leg ad booty workouts to help build my muscles!!! 

• Well queens, that workout was on fire!!!!! New routine - YES!!! modification to routines - YES!!! Killer finisher - YES QUEEN!!!!! loved loved loved it!!!  My ass doesn't know what d hells happened 😂😂😂😂. Also @Maeve Madden felt I had way more energy today too,  think Wednesday wud make great rest day! Hope ur dad is feeling better day by day xxx

• @Audrey Browne oh my god love fireball..... song really filled me with energy!!!

• @Maryellen Sacco Power you will enjoy it queen, its sweet!!

• @Sharon Scully will defo strengthen ur knee!!! My knee plays up from time to time so loved it too!!!!! 

• @Carmel Mulvany mmmmmm🤔🤔 did u enjoy this workout!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 It was bril wasn't it 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵. Oh I loved fireball. I love pitbull love his music u can do loads with his, stuff. We'll have peachy 🍑 bums soon girl 😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• @Audrey Browne beyonce and j-lo better watch out, the queen bootaaay is gonna take over!!!!

😂😂😂😂🍑🍑🍑

• Oooooh ladies saturday spice was extra extra hot today!!!!! Loved core section but when we slowed it down for 2nd song...... woow..  just woow!!!!! Hope you all have a fab wkend!!! Thanks queen @Maeve Madden