z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Nike Air Zoom SuperRep - sizing/fit/comfort advice | MaeveMadden

Nike Air Zoom SuperRep - sizing/fit/comfort advice

• Hi #teamqueen and @Maeve Madden 

I'm thinking of investing in these shoes, as I do a lot of the workouts. Having read the reviews online they are very mixed re fit, comfort, sizing etc. Any advice? I usually buy 4.5 and 5 - very much a "try it on in the shops" kinda gal - but was going to buy these online, so not able to do that. Do you recommend going up half a size? How do you find them? Do they only work for certain workouts? Any advise would be great :)

Cheers 

Alise :)

• Hi@Alise Jeremiah 
    I am always a size 7 and initially ordered a 7.5 which were too big. So I sent them back and reordered a 7 which were perfect for me. 
    I wear them for all my workouts now, they are so comfortable and great for jumping around, burpees, planks. 
    I would say is Nike's return policy is pretty good and it's easy to return if they're not right. 

• Hi@Alise Jeremiah I haven't invested yet for the same reason. If you're based in Ireland they are now selling the pink version and the black version in Elverys and Elverys online. If you're with 3 you can use a code to get 15% off. If you're not with 3 and want to order from them let me know and I'll send you a code :)

• Thanks ladies. Wil give it a go and see. Can't wait for a bit of extra bounce haha

• Hi @Alise Jeremiah I bought a pair of size 4 online (I'm usually a 4 in general) and I found them to fit fine, but my toes started to go numb during the workouts which investigations made me realise they were too narrow across the top. However what I did was to take out the insole in the shoe and wore them without the insole (it took a few workouts to "break in the feel" of the shoe without the insole) and that got rid of the tingling. So..long story long....don't be disheartened if they dont fit perfectly instantly, try them for a few workouts (I left stickers on and did it on my carpet to not get any dirt in case I had to return!!!) 

Obviously ideal if you can try them on in Elverys!!! 

• @Alise Jeremiah Hey Alise! I got mine on lifestyle sports because they have a good return policy here in Ireland but not sure where you're based but I'm sure Nike have a decent return policy. I'm usually a 6 in runners but I have quite a wide foot so I got a 6.5 (also it was the only size available at the time haha). I think they're fairly true to size, I wore mine around the house for a day or two before using them to workout and I 10/10 would recommend! Definitely looking into getting more pairs they're so comfortable. Hope this helps x

• I am usually a 5.5 so that's what I got but my toes went numb and I had grooves from the elastic in one of my feet, gave them a week or so but no improvement. Haven't tried the 6 as just not sure they are the right shoe for me. I have narrow feet but a high instep if that helps :) Unless they were just a dodgy pair cause everyone else loves them! x

• @Maryellen Sacco Power this is fab information !!! i had no idea about this discount !! thanks a mill!x 

• Hey 👋 I bought my reps during the summer on Nike. I stayed with my size 5. They have absolutely changed my workouts for the better. They give me great support around my ankle something I would of struggled with. I don't need physio anymore which is brilliant. I cannot recommend enough absolutely worth every penny. Fantastic investment. 

• I am usually a 6 and ordered a 6.5 and they are perfect! Being honest I found them so bulky at first but now I love them! 
    also they kind of cut back of my ankles at the start so defo wear longer sport socks to begin with! well wear! Xx

• I'm a size 7 and I got a 7 but like above my toes started to go numb. They made a really loud squeaking noise everytime I walked on them aswell so I sent them back. 

• Thanks Ladies! Mine arrived yesterday morning and i LOVE them!!!

• @Alise Jeremiah I'm the same as@Sharon Scully . I ordered a size 7, my usual size and I'm glad I didn't size up as they would have been too big in the length and heel. They are tight across the ball of my foot ( the first couple times I wore them, My toes went numb at the end of the workout) but I'm still breaking them in and if I change the insoles or even wear thinner socks, they are great and keep getting better the more they break in. They immediately helped my knees and shin splints and are perfect for team queen type workouts. Hope that helps!! 😊👑

• @Alise Jeremiah Oh yaay glad to hear it!!!