z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

CAO Stress | MaeveMadden

CAO Stress

• I was feeling so stressed today as I get my CAO offers (university offers for those not in Ireland) today but I just finsihed yesterday's workout with my little sis and WOW what a stress reliever!! Thank you Maeve for another great workout! Send me all your positive energy for later and hopefully it'll go well! 

• @Catriona Conboy Aww the very best of wishes for u 2DAY Queen. I hope u get what u r looking for. Pls let us know how u get on. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• @Audrey Browne Awh thank you so much Audrey! They don't come out until 2 so trying to keep myself busy until then. I will of course let you know ❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne didn't go as planned today unfortunately.. I did get an offer though just a longer route! As Maeve would say Queens don't quit 💕

• Oh Catriona! It's a very tough time for Irish students all over Ireland. I am a teacher and know the stress of it, I hope you were happy with your offers and should be so proud of yourself xx

• @Ash McMorrow I got my third choice. Was upset earlier in as I looked at the email and got excited thinking I got my first choice, felt a total fool then. What will be will be, I might get my first or second choice in the second offers xx

• Course you would be a bit upset, it was so up in the air this year, completely different to every other leaving cert year! 
    What will be will be and you never know what might come about with majority of courses going to be online this semester 

• @Ash McMorrow I did my leaving cert 3 years ago and was told by my principal that I'd be "stuck in a dead end job" as I had no desire to go to college at that time. I found a job I enjoy and worked my way up in it and worked so hard and finally came to the decision of what I wanted to study after doubting myself for so long! But yes, like you said you just never know what could happen! Maybe this is the course I'm supposed to do, it's a longer route as I want to do primary teaching and got early childhood education but what will be will be 💕

• @Catriona Conboy Hey Queen I know u're upset but I'm a firm believer in "What's meant for u won't pass u by". Well done u for taking ur time in figuring out what u want to do. It will most definitely stand to u doll. Ur young Queen, whether its a long route or a short one it's ur route and no one (principal) can take it away from u. As u said Queens don't quit. And so u know us Queens r dead proud of u. Well done girl. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• @Audrey Browne oh Audrey you're making me cry all over again. Your words are just so lovely thank you so much ❤️ That means so much you are so kind! I am so delighted to be part of such a positive community here you are all just so lovely 💕💕

• @Catriona Conboy it has been such a difficult time for the class of 2020. What you've gone through over the last six months has made you stronger and more resilient for the future. My son was in the same boat and has accepted an offer for DCU. He's just relieved it's finally all over. 

I hope you do get an offer in round two or three that you'd prefer but try not to worry you will get to where you want to be. The path is never straight forward but you will succeed. 🤗x

• @Linda Flood Awh thank you Linda! I'm feeling much better about it now. I think it was just the initial shock and upset that was difficult! Thank you for your kind words ❤️ X