z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New to this ! | MaeveMadden

New to this !

• Hello , 

I joined about 3 weeks ago but only really committed 2 weeks ago. ! 

Have to say I really enjoy it. I am a bit of a Queen Mother @ the ripe old age of (almost) 45 ! I found @Maeve Madden after seeing her name on another post. I love the 90's music tbh & thats what drew me in. Im not of the dance/rave music generation - The Spice Girls & Shania suited me  down to the ground..more please !

I couldnt do anything at first...I stumbled & had several mini heart attacks jumping up & down my pelvic floor needed some training (after 4 children)!  and I couldnt do a plank for love nor money.....................................................

2 weeks in...I still struggle @ parts but now I can do a full body plank for 4 reps out of the 8...eventually I'll get to 8 ! 

Everyday I feel a tiny bit stronger & a teeny tiny bit leaner. (I have 2 stone to move & I will !)

So any one who doubts themselves  -  their ability or their age. or their size..just quieten the little voice in your head & turn up the music...you can do this. If I can anyone can. 

So THANK YOU @Maeve Madden ...you have taught an old dog some new tricks.

• @sheena noonan welcome welcome welcome Queen. And if u r Queen mother at 45 (almost) I must b Queen Grandmother at 52 🤣. Queen u'll smash it. Its a lovely journey to b on & even better to share it with these lovely & fab Queens. One big fantastic Queen family right here at our r fingertips. 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Enjoy Sheena

• @sheena noonan Welcome Sheena, delighted you have Joined us and jumping on the Venga bus.  Will defo have a look for some good songs to keep you motivated.   So proud of your progressions, in only 2 weeks imagine what will happen at 4 weeks then 6 weeks then 8 weeks.  I am buzzing for you.  lol @Audrey Browne queen grandmother, defo no, we have ladies in their 60s and at a few in their 70s, my audience i can see is mainly about 25 and sure im mid 30s myself .  Mine over matter  and queens dont quit.  I am excited to see your journey and keep us updated