z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Getting back into routine 😅 | MaeveMadden

Getting back into routine 😅

• Just finished today's workout, so strange doing it so late in the evening after my first day back to online lectures with uni. To be honest I just wanted to get back into bed this evening after my lectures but I got into my workout gear earlier in the day so I said I may as well at least try do the workout. I 100% feel so much better now, I was going around all day with absolutely no energy and now I feel like a Duracell bunny 😂😂 Think I really missed getting the workout done in the morning, saw such a difference in my energy and attitude during the day. Glad to have gotten it done eventually though, think I'm going to struggle with my new routine especially when I start placement and have to start commuting again! Queens don't quit though and I'm hoping to squeeze in as many workouts as I can during the week because it just makes me feel so much better, sad to be missing out on the chats in the morning though! 
    Now time for dinner and then more revision 😅😂

• @Niamh Byrne oh my dear lord..... how spicy and sweaty was today's session!!!!! It was so full on! I hate missing chats in the morning too but always feel so much better doing my class later that day! We gotta work it d best way we can! Well done on fitting in classes queen!!!!! @Audrey Browne r u ok?? 

• @Carmel Mulvany yeah I find it so hard to get motivated to do it after a busy day but it's always worth it! I lay on the floor for a few minutes to gather myself and try get motivated but then I just stuck it on and within 5 minutes I had a smile on my face and got such a good workout in! Yeah Carmel I was worried about @Audrey Browne today to! I really hope you're feeling better Audrey , just be sure to take your rest so you can come back stronger x

• @Niamh Byrne you are so right niamh. Some days are way harder than others but if u can fight through it, the smile and happiness always wins after d best workouts! Poor @Audrey Browne, sending all the love ur way xx

• @Carmel Mulvany aw Queen thanks for asking, I've a sinus infection that has spread to my chest so at mo I can't breathe at all. Lol can u imagine if I tried to do the workouts I'd b flat on my face in 2 secs 😂😂😂. Hoping to go away for weekend so I want to do everything to speed up recovery. Gutted to be missing the workouts though 😭. Hope u're keeping well Carmel

• @Carmel Mulvany ❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne aww niamh thanks so much. I'll get there Queen rest is key as u said. Missing u & @Carmel Mulvany at lives Queens. I know its not the same doing it later but at least u're getting it done. Stick with it Niamh, u love it so much that u will make it work around ur schedule. Good luck with ur lectures & studies Queen. When does ur placement start???? 

• @Audrey Browne awh noooooo hun, that's awful!! You poor thing!!!! I used to get sinus infections when I was pregnant with my 2nd child so know how awful they can be!!!! Lots or rest and TLC and you'll be back to normal next wk!!!!! Hope you get to enjoy ur wkend xxxx

• @Carmel Mulvany ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• @Audrey Browne aw I'm missing the loves so much, really hoping to try get to one before my placement! I'm starting placement the 28th of this month so just under two weeks away, it's going to be so strange with covid and everything 😬 I honestly think even the last two days I've gotten great workouts in cause I'm sweating out all the stress 😂 I really hope you'll feel better soon Audrey, mind yourself x

• @Niamh Byrne 😍😍😍. I know everything is still quite strange & really it's all going to be the norm now. But whatever u put ur mind to doll u'll knock it out of the park. Quuens don't quit 👑👑👑👑👑. Good luck with it all Niamh 💖