z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Workout Mat/Yoga Mat advice! | MaeveMadden

Workout Mat/Yoga Mat advice!

• Hi Team Queens, 

I desperately need your advice! I've been doing @Maeve Madden workouts since May and LOVE them, but I live in a small flat with wooden flooring and i've gone through not one, but two mats. I only use the mats for the abs sections, I find its my trainers and hands digging in and flaking bits off. I am willing to spend more on a mat, so any suggestions will be welcomed. Desperately need to find one that doesn't flake :)

Mat 1

Mat 2

the flaking

• @Alise Jeremiah I was the same, went through 2 'yoga' type mats, the Nike super reps are very hard on them.  I eventually got this one, https://shop.fiit.tv/products/sample-product

have it a month, its much heavier doesnt move on the floor and not a flake insight.  it is more expensive but worth it in the long run.  'Buy cheap buy twice ' was definitely true here !😄 

• @Alise Jeremiah the FIIT mat is the only option, I was the exact same and now use my old mats if in doing class outside!

• Ok queens, what the hell just happened me!!! Today's session was off the charts and I did it outside on d hottest day in a long time and near passed out with sweat!!!!!!! Killer workout @Maeve Madden 

• @Alise Jeremiah the FIIT mat is definitely the way to go! I think loads of queens have actually purchased them now, I love mine soo much x

• Hey ladies. Thanks for your comments. Does anyone recommend the best place to buy a FIIT mat. What type? Size? Et? 

• @Alise Jeremiah I just ordered mine online and it comes in one size, you just need to pick colour!!

• @Alise Jeremiah I think you can only get them online direct from FIIT.  they're one size and they only have It in black atm 

• I'm the same. I bought a green one a few months back then had to buy from another brand and I'm finding green bits everywhere in my flat. Now the second one is going aswell 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe those FIIT mats are the way forward. 

• Yeah I can only get black by the looks of it but seem worth it esp as I'm working from home until at least Jan and my gym was next to the office so home workouts are worth investing in. Thanks ladies 

• @Alise Jeremiah let me know what they are like if you get one. So tempted to aswell. I might wait until the pink or green/blue one is in ha! 

• @Alise Jeremiah like @Deirdre Mooney @Carmel Mulvany & @Niamh Byrne - I got the Fiit one & it's brilliant. Won't be buying another one for a long time. I was actually quite ocd about mats at one point I had 6 in the boot of my car. Like Carmel I use them now for outside workouts. Best money U'll spend Queen. 

• @Vanessa Hall honestly they really are the best & so worth the money. So happy with the charcoal colour easier to keep clean. 

• @Audrey Browne awww great I might have to get one! Thanks! X

• Thanks Ladies! Sooo many comments - super chuffed. Waiting until pay day but will deffo look at getting the FIIT ones!

• @Deirdre Mooney this would be my response too. I've loved the fiit mat. Would recommend giving it a quick rinse off if you are able to if you get a black one as the colour does come off slightly. But it stopped once I rinsed it :)