z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tight Hamstrings | MaeveMadden

Tight Hamstrings

• Hi Queens! Happy hump day! 🐫

Just wondering if anyone had any advice for super tight hamstrings? Anytime i do a leg workout my hamstrings get so super tight and hurt for nearly a week after no matter what how much i stretch! Recently bought a foam roller but not exactly sure if im using it right 😂  like today i can still barely straighten my legs after Mondays workout!!

• @Danielle McKay Hello! I usually don't have pain in the hamstrings but after Monday I really feel them so sore... I didn't have time to stretch but I guess it will be helpuf and also some yoga. I had massage today and I hope tomorrow to feel better. 

• @Danielle McKay My calves get very tight so I have to spend 10-15 minutes extra before I start the workout to stretch them out. I also have very tight hips as well and I'm terrified of pulling something so I'd definitely try stretching before and after a workout. I used to get lazy and skip stretches after workouts but then I went to the physio and learned my lesson from how sore it was when she was trying to get all my knots out! I'd definitely reccomment reguar(ish) sports massages also if you're exercising most days of the week, I've started getting sports massages and I feel so much better after them in terms of tightness x

• Yoga with Adrienne on YouTube does a great video for tight hamstrings. The best relief I got was from that video... especially putting your leg in the air, a resistance band around the ball of your foot and then gently pulling your leg towards you while pushing against the resistance band. Adrienne explains it much better than that lol

Ive been struggling with sore feet during workouts even though I wear the super reps.... notice it mostly during the shuffle punch and the hopping on vengabus, sometimes my calves get super sore too... I think I'm maybe on my tip toes too much or something? Any tips queens?