z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Fitbit or Apple Watch? | MaeveMadden

Fitbit or Apple Watch?

• Guys I have a Fitbit Versa at the moment, it works fine and I do like it but I'm contemplating the Apple Watch? I don't want to spend loads so would go for the series 3 if I was to get one. Does anyone have any recommendations and if they are worth the money and better than Fitbits? Thanks 🙂🙂

• @Vanessa Hall Hey Vanessa, I've been having the same debate with myself. A lot of my friends have the apple watch and they think it's great as a smartwatch in terms of texting and receiving phone calls and everything whereas as far as I'm aware the fitbits have less smartwatch features as such and are more aimed as a fitness tracker. My fitbit is currently broken so I think I'm goig to use my warranty and just get a new fitbit because the apple watch is a wee bit out of my budget at the minute. I think the Versa 3 that's coming out next week is meant to have a lot more features but lots of people love the apple watch. I've heard from friends with the apple watches though that they don't have the longest battery life which to me is not ideal because I hate being without my watch for any length of time at all 😅😂😂 I think it really is down to personal preference in terms of if you're looking for more of a smartwatch or just a fitness tracker x

• Yeah everything you've said is exactly what I've heard too. It's a tough one! Xxx 

• I went from a Fitbit to an Apple Watch and love it. The Fitbit just wouldn't turn on one day .. I got the Apple Watch 4 from Argos which wasn't much more than £100.... I love how its a tracker, but also syncs to your phone so you can get messages, calls on your watch. Super handy if you're out and about and don't want to reach in for your phone.. 

• Before I had the Apple watch I couldn't even imagine paying the money for it. Now I can't live without it, I freaking love it and if anything happened it there is no way I couldn't replace it no matter the cost.