z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Would queen team like some yoga? | MaeveMadden

Would queen team like some yoga?

• The queen @Maeve Madden has suggested yoga maybe being added to site.  I for one would love this! I haven't done yoga in a long time but I know how beneficial it is and I defo need more ways to relax!!! What do you queens think of that?

• Yesss@Carmel Mulvany I agree. I do love yoga, it's relaxing but also really helped with my flexibilty and joint pains (especially my hips!) can't wait!! Xx 

• @Hannah Podd yep totally agree hun!!! We are getting stronger every day and this will only benefit us more! 😁😁😁

• Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone knows when the next challenge is starting? Have totally fallen off the wagon, need something to help get me back on track. Thanks x

• @Sarah Lynch not too sure sarah but I think its soon! D last chsllenge was great motivation x

• @Carmel Mulvany I'd be so keen for this. Love yoga. I had a shoulder and wrist injury and found that it really helped build up my strength to be able to do planks etc again. Such a great way to unwind and you always feel great afterwards. I always forget about it now though so this would be a great way to get back into it 🙂

• @Amy Johnston so true!! It would be lovely to do the odd time along with all our usual classes! 😍

• Yes!!! I have been wanting to properly give yoga a try for ages now, what better way than with Team Queen?! Brill idea 👌 

• @Danielle McKay just another bow to our queen strings!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

• Love yoga and pilates! Would be great to add yoga into the mix for those days when you want to move but want something slower.

• @Josephine Moore 

1million %!! We all have days like that so I think a day of stretching and relaxation would be so good!

• It would be awesome to have Yoga and/or Pilates added to the workouts@Maeve Madden But would be really good if it started at a beginner level 👑 

• Yes to a yoga/Pilates class! Would be great to have the variety if you don't feel up to the other classes. Thanks Maeve, loving team queen!!

• Does anyone know if 2days workout is saved, cant seem to find it in inst IGTV? thanks queens x

• @Maeve Madden yes to yoga session this it would be a brillant beneficial addition xx

• @Carmel Mulvany ooh I love yoga like u haven't done it in a while. 

• @Helen Madden I adore Pilates. Actually going to be studying for my instructor certification over the next few months. So excited can't wait. 🙌🙌🙌🙌

• @Carmel Mulvany I was looking forward to doing it too but can't see it anywhere. I think it was something to do with Boux Avenue but can't see it on thisr page either 🤷‍♀️ (I did a past Saturday Spice instead that's saved on IG) 👑 

• @Helen Madden well u did more then me so....I had a lazy day and just did tues sweaty 7s....my god my arms after it!!!! Thanks queen,I thought I was losing my mind 😂😂😂😂

• Just completed Friday workout. Loved working on upper body. Would like to try yoga, never have before. Definitely need something to help relax the mind now that a type of normal life is returning 🙂

• 1 / 2