z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Getting back on the Venga bus | MaeveMadden

Getting back on the Venga bus

• @queensdontquit - I've missed u guys. Out of action for over a week but feels like an eternity. Starting back on the venga bus 2moro so hopefully all will go well for me 🥵🥵🥵🥵. 🙏🙏🙏. Dreading it but SO excited for it at the same time. Thank u all for ur very kind get well messages they truly lifted me up. Luvs u lots jelly tots 🥰 🥰  🥰 c u all in the morning Queens 

• Welcome back Audrey, ease yourself back onto that Vengs Bus and you’ll be back to form in no time. Take it one day at a time 👑

• @Audrey Browne welcome back we've missed you too 🥰🥰 good luck for the morning I'm sure you will smash it like always 💪💕x

• Aww Audrey hope all is okay 💗 I just started back today after a week off, I was convinced I had Covid but it wasn't thank god! Tuesday is the best day to get back on the Venga bus, all the best songs..that will get you through it! 

• @Pam Curry omg I was beginning to think the same about covid. Thankfully not & slowly getting back 2 myself. Yes ur spot on about Tuesday being a gd day to get back on that venga bus. Hope u're feeling better Pam.Enjoy Queen. 👑 

• @Danielle McKay thank u Queen 👑 💕

• @Linda Flood so true defo one day at a time. Thank u Queen. 👑 

• @Audrey Browne Delighted that you're feeling better Audrey! Hope you enjoyed the workout, I haven't gotten to it yet but hopefully will get a chance to do it later on in the evening 😊x

• @Audrey Browne welcome back honey, we missed you loads!!!!!! We're like a big family now!!! Hope ur feeling better and wkend break went well!!!! Xx

• @Niamh Byrne 👑👑👑👑

• @Niamh Byrne thank u Queen, back at it but didn't give my all as for some reason people just kept interupting me ie postman, delivery man. Omg I was raging. So hoping to do it again this evening. But as per usual another great workout session by Maeve. 

• @Carmel Mulvany thank u so much. Yes we r like one big family. Lovely weekend break badly needed. Batteries r recharged now 😍. Hope ur keeping well Carmel. Xxx

• @Audrey Browne I am honey!! Gonna do today's workout 2MRI, cant wait!!! So glad ur better and had nice break!! Xx

• @Audrey Browne Welcome back Audrey!!

• @Catriona Conboy thanks so much Queen 👑 ❤️

• @Audrey Browne I didn't realize you weren't well too! Delighted your better now and getting back on bus tomorrow -  punch and star for me too! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Back on the bus after two months off!! New job, new home got in the way!! Loving a challenge to give me a kick up the arse!

Hope you're feeling better!! 

• @Laura McParland YAS GURL, welcome back!!!!! X