z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Inner Calf Muscle Pain?! | MaeveMadden

Inner Calf Muscle Pain?!

•  

Hi Team Queen!

I have been suffering pain on the inside of my calf muscles when working out. The stretches we do seem to help the backs, but don't quite catch the side parts. Any suggestions of other stretches I can do please? Would foam rolling help? 

Thank you! Xx

• @Taylor Miles They can be very sore. The foam roller shld help or even a tennis ball as it wld get into the inside muscle way easier for u & give u a deeper massage . I do sometimes rub some deep heat into my knees & calves if I feel them acting up but wld do this an hr b4 working out. Hope this helps Queen 👑 

• @Taylor Miles please please be careful! I have exactly this about a week ago, on my left leg, inside of calf muscle, was tight and I spent extra time on stretching it but really needed a massage but they aren't back open yet where I live. 

anyways on Saturday night, I worked out and in the new Britney song with the tap backs, I was really into it, tap backed and heard a horrid noise, ofcorse I had hurt my calf. I couldn't put any pressure on it at all and proceeded to ice it and rest for 2 days. 

I've been to the doctor/ PT now and had a scan and have a lovely Moon Boot type device to wear for the next two weeks and instructions not to work out until after my next appointment. 

I actually came on to start a thread and chat about how much this is getting me down. I knew I was filling so much time with @Maeve Madden workouts, walking, counting steps, closing circles and just being on track that now I feel so aimless.

It's probably a dream to be told to rest for two weeks, but I had made so much progress since March, was still making progress and had this great structure and streak going physically, I'm actually crushed to have to sit around and end it, only to start from scratch in two weeks. 

I know I have a big case of the feeling sorry for my self right now, just filled with fear of loosing everything I've achieved these past months. 

If anyone has been injured and successfully recovered with out regressing, please I'd love to hear some positive stories. 

and@Taylor Miles all of this I will 100% day is not worth it. I should have got a massage or something to loosen my calf and not let it get so bad! 

• @Amy Shelly omg so sorry & sad to read what happened to u Queen. Listen ur journey has only hit a pause button until u r well enough again & u'll b back on that venga bus like never before. We have to listen to our bodies & this is urs saying just take a little time out. Pls mind urself Queen get well soon ❤️

• @Audrey Browne thank you so much for the well wishes. I can't wait to get back on, I've been actually watching to workouts to ensure I don't miss anything new 🤣🤣🤣 my friend thinks I'm crazy! When I'm back I celebrate by getting up early and joining a live!!  

• @Amy Shelly awwww amy that's awful but as audrey said, it's just a wee pause on things till you are strong enough to get back on the venga bus.  Wishing you a speedy recovery queen xx 

• @Amy Shelly I am so sorry to hear about this 😭 I hope you make a fast (and thorough) recovery! 

• @Amy Shelly I know what u mean I did the same last week while I was sick 🤣. Fomo is that what it's called 😂

• @Amy Shelly ohh no bless you! 😔 how frustrating! Take care, rest up. Thank you xxxx 

• @Audrey Browne thank you for the advice lovely! Xx