z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

No no Nana no satisfaction 😲 | MaeveMadden

No no Nana no satisfaction 😲

• @queensdontquit @Maeve Madden. STORY PART 1. So excited to do Perky Peach 🍑 this morning with Mini Queen. I was loving the whole set & loving that mini Queen was into it but then got to Satisfaction & she was like No no.! No no! Kicked her dumbbells & stormed off. That was it for me then. 

• Sooooo Story part 2. Decided I would do the workout again when her highness went home. Loving the workout again. Then got to Satisfaction again & guess who had come back without me knowing🤔🤔🤔. So I ended up doing Satisfaction 3 time 2day. 

• @Audrey Browne 😂😂😂😂😂 firstly, oh dear lord I'm howling here reading that!!!!! Secondly, satisfaction 3 TIMES.......hell no!!!!!! That was some workout honey!!!! Struggled a bit today as had few glasses of wine last night for friends bday.🙃🙃🙃 but I honestly love pitbull fire burner so god them much, that song makes me so happy!!!!! 

• @Audrey Browne @Carmel Mulvany I struggled a bit today too Carmel, but sure look we all have our days! Well done for getting the workout finished Audrey even if it took a few attempts 😂 you always seem so motivated and ready to go, wish I had your energy!

• @Niamh Byrne @Audrey Browne totally agree niamh, audrey has serious stamina and energy!!! I'm thinking of starting some vitamins for bit of boost, dont really take any! Are you queens getting d flu vaccine,  I never got it b4 but everyone is talking about taking it this year??

• @Audrey Browne so cute ! 

• @Carmel Mulvany yes going to get flu vaccination this year. Had decided last Feb after being sick for a few weeks even before Covid had arrived. It's a personal decision but I'm happy to get it x

• @Audrey Browne so funny & so cute 😊

• @Carmel Mulvany oooh I don't envy u the small hangover. I struggle myself after a night out. I wldnt mind satisfaction wldnt b one of my favs. Oh but fireball 😍😍😍😍😍. Hopefully mini Queen will let em workout 2day 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤣

• @Niamh Byrne aw thanks Niamh but believe me that's not always the case but u Queens help alot. 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 

• @Carmel Mulvany I'm like u never got the flu injection either. But tbh I'm never really sick only for twice a ur when I get Severe sinus infections which lead to chest infections & breathing problems so I dont know what to do. But I do up my vitamin intake either via food form or tablet form. Defo going to have a chat with my doc about flu injection though. 

• @Audrey Browne I'm d exact same!!!! Just need to chat to doc and decide!! What vitamins do you take, need to start taking something x

• @Audrey Browne@Carmel Mulvany I've gotten the flu vaccine the last two years and wil be getting it again this year. I do hospital placements with uni so I mostly get it to protect others rather than myself. I used to always get regular flus between November and February but in the last two winters I can say I haven't gotten anything more than a wee sniffle thank god! I never had any side affects from it other than a sore arm for a few days but that's to be expected with most vaccines! Definitely have a chat with your doctor or nurse about it! x

• @Niamh Byrne will defo do that. Thanks niamh! Xxx

• @Niamh Byrne thanks so much for that!!! Really think I'll get it this yr xx