z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Yoga | MaeveMadden

Yoga

• Queens what did u think of our yoga class? I absolutely loved it. I have got soo much relief in my neck shoulders & back. I really really enjoyed that. Thank u so much Ester & @Maeve Madden for organising it. 😍 

• Absolutely LOVED it @Audrey Browne !! I've been struggling with my back for a couple of weeks and could totally feel it loosening up through that - I feel much looser all over actually! 

Was a really lovely way to relax after a busy day at work too :)

• oh my god @Audrey Browne I absolutely loved it!💕 Feeling so much more relaxed now and it was nice to do something different for a change! Definitely going to keep this one up! 

• Loved it! Felt so much relief in my back, definitely got better as we repeated the moves. The wee dog was funny too! Made me laugh 😆

• Hi Queens, thank you so much, poor Esther really struggled with the log on like me on the first day and god love her, the dog is not usually there.  She was so upset but it happens us all.  I loved the yoga, I got such great relief esp in my lower back.  Im looking forward to doing more 

• I didn't enjoy it I'm afraid. I thought it was a beginner class & really struggled as I've never done yoga before🙁 I  suppose it's just a matter of finding what you like , I love Team queen workouts 😍 & perhaps the Pilates will be more my thing ! 

• @Maeve Madden aww these technical things happen it wasn't a problem at all. I loved her dog sonny he was not having any of it 😂😂😂. But Maeve honestly the relief I have gotten is unreal. As u know I suffer very bad with my back which also has a knock on effect with my meck & shoulder oh but the relief 😌 I love it. I cant wait to improve on the fluidity of the moves. Oh maeve I really think we should have "Shavasana" at the end of our workouts 😅😅😅

• @Deirdre Mooney aw I'm going mad for u. 😲 But yes yoga can be hit or miss, not everyone's cup of tea. I do a lot of Pilates also & I love it, it helped me with my flexibility. Hopefully u'll like it too Deirdre. 😘

• I thought it was amazing!!  I did struggle a bit with a few of the poses but hopefully after a few weeks I will get stronger and more flexible, I  noticed myself getting a little sweaty with some of the poses and my feet slipped in one of the warrior poses 😅😂 whoops!  Great session, thank you @Maeve Madden  and Esther!🙏

• @Audrey Browne ah I hope so! I was hoping I could do it as I have had back problems too, I had a series of back surgeries in 2017 🙁 I know Pilates is great for flexibility so hopefully there will be classes 🙏🏻 I can't believe how far I've come since starting @Maeve Madden  workouts at the beginning of lockdown ! I'm turning into an exercise addict 😂😂 and of course it's the company of all the queens 👸🏼  👸🏼 that make it so special 💗

• @Caitriona ODonohoe I was like u started to sweat too. 😰😰😰But so worth it. 😍 

• @Deirdre Mooney oh no u poor thing, u've had more than 1 😯😯😯😯!!!!!! (That's my big dread at mo as my doctor is talking Disk replacement with me but I'm not listening 🙄🙄🙄.) I'm with u for the pilates I adore it, its so good as u said for flexibility plus toning also. I know right how addictive r these workouts. I mean there is literally nothing done at home in the mornings until I've done my workout & don't talk to me either while I'm doing it 😂😂😂. It's great to hear how u r progressing there's no better feeling. I love that we can chat & discuss things. It's such a lovely group isn't it Deirdre.? Well enjoy the challenge queen I have no doubt U'll knock it out of the park. 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

• @Audrey Browne You poor thing, back pain is literally the worst thing 😭 anything that you can do to strengthen the muscles around your spine really helps! The workouts are the one good thing to come out of this pandemic. You're an inspiration Audrey, always offering support  & encouragement to all here , thank you 💗

• @Deirdre Mooney I found it was quite tough too.  But great to know, because it was the first class, so I will be sure to give the feedback and next week we can defo do more beginner style yoga, I think the majority of us, including myself are beginners at yoga.  A new journey 

• @Deirdre Mooney this is soooo wonderful I am so proud of you yassss. Still just looking for a pilates teacher, I think we will have this in 2 weeks up and running. 

• @Maeve Madden  great ! Look forward to trying Pilates .  Just finished Lotties class , it was brilliant ! X

• @Deirdre Mooney I agree with u about strengthening the muscles for the spine and I really do find that queensdontquit routines r really helping. I start of each morning quite stiff & in pain but 5 mins into routine/workout its like I never had a ache or pain. 😲😍. Oh I live for the workouts & yes the best thing ever to come out of this sad situation. Awww, Deirdre that's so nice of u to say but I get as much encouragement & help from u & the other Queens it's so amazing. I just love what we have here. Enjoy the rest of the week Deirdre 💕💕💕💕

• @Deirdre Mooney wasn't it fantastic. Dee we're 4 classes in this wk for challenge & another this afternoon. No one can keep us grannies down 💪💪💪💪💪😅😅😅😀

• @Deirdre Mooney thrilled you enjoyed it, and one that note, ihave just confirmed the new pilates instructor.  Her name is Sinead, irish girl, brought up in the uk and now a professional dancer in Paris.  She is fab, i did a demo class with her and really enjoyed it.  Her first class will be on the 21st of October.. 

• @Audrey Browne yes go the NANA's 😂😂 

• 1 / 2