z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Countdown to Christmas Challenge | MaeveMadden

Countdown to Christmas Challenge

• @Maeve Madden i really enjoy the longer workouts, honestly with the timetable you've had going the whole way through lockdown i thought has been perfect 👌 love it, and the chats are normally really useful too! But a few wee shorter workouts may be handier for those busier days at work! So excited for this challenge, been struggling with stress and motivation the past wee while so the challenge is the boost i needed to keep going so thank you 🥰 

• @Maeve Madden I used to struggle motivating myself for an hour in the gym. Now I don't even see the time pass with these workouts!! The hour flies and they are so enjoyable! I look forward to them in my day in comparison to dreading the journey to the gym 😂❤️ Thanks so much@Maeve Madden 👏😍 

• @Maeve Madden might be good to have the option of a shorter workout if we are tight for time but we all love the chats so don't cut that out 🤣Buzzing about the sweaty 7s going up 💃💃💃

• @Maeve Madden I love the current schedule - perky peach is my absolute favourite, my bum and legs feel sore for days afterwards. I'm not back at work, which means I do workouts from the library instead of live session from Monday-Thursday. I'd love to have some shorter workouts, but at the moment if I'm rushed for time, I just finish before the abs session. Great to hear about sweaty 7's coming on the website as that's the perfect 30 minute workout I can do before work.😍

I have made before pics for the challenge, but not confident enough YET to post them. One of my goals is to feel confident enough to post before and after by the 18th December. 💪

• @Brenda Mckay oh Brenda take care of urself. Come back fightibng fit Queen. 👑 I always say ur health is ur wealth. 💕 

• @Audrey Browne so true think I busted my self last week. Thought I was deadly was doing 20k steps hitting up all the classes then bang body was like slow down xx but be back fighting next week x 

• @shauna mcdonald just waiting for it to go up 

• @Brenda Mckay oh take care Brenda, your rest Is super important 

• @Brenda Mckay oh wow 😲 u really went hell for leather with it 😅. Take care Queen 👑 ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Maeve Madden thanks so much for the Christmas Challenge 😍 i Love this season and so i Love ist even more (before the Challenge i couldn't belive that this is possible 😅🎄) Your workouts are the best way to start the day and they are so fun!!! Thanks for Your Motivation and possitivity ✨👑💕

• Love the workouts, today was my 11th workout since I started off with the Christmas Challenge and I'm really enjoying them! 

• Just finished today's HIT class and my god it was so tough! Love the high intensity all the time with shorter abs! Really felt I got the most out of my workout! Loving Bang bang! So 🌶 xxx

loving the Xmas challenge 

• Just done today's hiit too, it was crazy! How did mm do that when still feeling unwell?! My timing is so bad that I kept laughing at state of myself, so that got me through it 

• Todays session was definietly spicy!! Thanks so much @Maeve Madden I don't know how you do it when you're not well! I do love the current timings of the workouts and love a good ab session at the end! Just wondering was the sorter workout/abs for todays HIIT or is this for all workouts? Enjoy rest day tomorrow :D

• I've been part of team queen since April and love how far we've all come since then 😍 I personally love the variety especially with the new classes & trainers added x I'm delighted the sweaty 7's are going to be put in the library as I like doing those for a short workout.... the Christmas challenge is great for motivation... thanks@Maeve Madden you're a great trainer so dedicated to your queens 👸 pushing through even though you've been so ill 🤒 I look forward to doing the workouts everyday.. just wish I could participate in live workouts more often but work gets in the way there ! 

• I've never done a live workout as have been working all the time, so I suppose I can't compare them, but don't feel I lose out at all doing them later. Still brilliant!

• @Maeve Madden since the website updated we can't use chrome cast to do the workouts can this be turned back? Am I missed something?

• Loved the Christmas challenge. Usually managed 3 workouts a week, sometimes 4. The variety is brilliant and I enjoyed every minute of the workouts. Unfortunately I fell at the last hurdle and didn't manage to finish the last two weeks in full. As always happens as we near the school holidays, I got sick 😭. Having said that I am proud of myself for managing almost 11 weeks of consistent work and can see a difference in my clothes. Can't wait to start again after Christmas. 

• @Josephine Moore I'm the exact same as you!!! 11 weeks is better than none at all 👏👏👏👏 

• Love love loved the Xmas Challenge! I was a bit too ambitious I think and set too many goals for myself but I did manage to do at least 3+ Maeve's a week. Managed to completed 70 workouts out of the min 35 I think so chuffed with that!

This challenge has been great to motivate me to exercise during the cold, dark, wet winter months. Bring on January! 

• 2 / 3