z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Christmas Challenge Progress | MaeveMadden

Christmas Challenge Progress

• argh! Wasn't sure I wanted to share these but now they're up I have to stick to the challenge 100%  this is the end of week 2 as I started slightly late🎄👑 I worked out with Maeve and the Queens all through lockdown and felt great, started a new job 2 months ago and have totally slipped off the wagon 😳 I must admit, I got a bit of a shock seeing how soft my stomach and arms have gotten again after time off! 

My Christmas challenge goals are: 🎅🏼 

1. De-stress! Spend more time on self care and looking after myself properly. Im hoping that this will help me sleep better too (I've been grinding my teeth so badly in my sleep lately!) 

2. Loose a few lbs but mostly get more definition in my body especially the arms... sweaty sevens here I come!! 

3. Get my 10,000 steps in every day 

4. Drink lots of water and less soft drinks!!

5. spend more time doing the things I've neglected lately. I've been learning to speak welsh and want to make sure I practice a little every day 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 

Good luck everyone! Can't wait for Week 3 💪🏼 

• Week 3 done, hit most of my targets this week with a few bold treats at the weekend 😅 bring on week 4 !! 

• @Hannah Reel oh I love the use of emojis! Well done on hitting tour targets. I forgot to put diet on mine, oops 🙊 what are you reading at the moment? 

• @Shaunagh Smith I just finished unfiltered by an Irish author, a very easy read but great when unwinding at night x 

• @Shaunagh Smith I just finished unfiltered by an Irish author, a very easy read but great when unwinding at night x 

• Week 7 complete, can't believe we are so far through the challenge, it's been so fun! Should have been sharing these here every week instead of just on Instagram, oops!

I hit most of my goals for working out this week, loved the mix of HIIT and strength on Saturdays IG live. My legs were feeling it this morning so did a 20 minute HIIT from the library, really pleased as I managed to do ALL the burpees in Bang Bang (my nemesis!!) 😂

Friday we had a takeaway for my dads birthday which was nice, straight back on it Saturday though! How was everyone else's week 7? I'm going to try and take midway photos this week as I forgot last week! Xx 

• Week 8 complete! I can't believe we're so close to Christmas I'm so excited! Love your tree@Maeve Madden mine is going up next week 🥰

I've been tracking macros through an app called carbon that was recommended and pleased with how well I've stuck to my "diet" this week (still have a couple of biscuits or choc everyday!). Lots of lettering this week too. I'm making calligraphy Christmas cards for charity and had over 100 to make this week!! So didn't manage to get out and do my steps everyday. 

roll on week 9, I'm up now just about to catch up on perky peach before work 🍑 🔥 

• woohoo! I am just loving this challenge, I don't think I've felt as motivated to stick with a plan before, ever! Week 9 went well, loved the workouts this week, combat queens and stomp are my new favourite, been giving it my absolute all 🔥

I got in my steps and stuck to my macros this week too, even with a bottle of wine on Thursday 🍷 can't wait to see if there's much difference in my photos from week 1 to 12, my stomach feels a lot tighter and flatter (all those planks!!) but haven't lost much weight.

How did you all get on week 9 Queens? 👑 raring to go for week 10, soooo close to Christmas now. Xxx 

• Week 10 complete! Upped the ante this week and attempted every workout on the schedule, oh my word, I was exhausted by Friday, don't think it helps that it's time of the month 😩😴 I'm raring to go for week 11, a couple of treats (wine tasting and a meal) at the end of the week so got to start strong make sure I fit my workouts in and not do that thing "ah I'm going out so may as well be naughty all week"!!

I've been hand making Christmas cards and selling them for an animal charity we visited in thailand last year (Lanta animal welfare), who have suffered terrible due to lack of tourists. I am pretty chuffed I've been able to fit in making 259 cards and workout every day 😁

how was everyone else's week 10??? 😍😍 xx 

• Week 10 complete, really pushed myself and managed to hit my target weight! Excited to start week 11 this evening 👑👑

• Omg Week 11 done 😁 a little gutted it's the last week of the challenge now, have loved absolutely every second of it!!! Both pleased and disappointed with how this week went.... pleased that I got in a workout every day even on the days I was a little worse for wear (the bit I'm less pleased about!!!). Went out for dinner and drinks on Thursday and Friday (making the most of tier 2!) and I always get a bit over excited on the wines.... it was great fun but i can already feel it's set me back a little as I am SO SORE so think it's hindered my recovery a little. Going to try my best this week, final push!! Haven't taken and mid way progress photos so I can't wait to see the difference (hope there is one 🤣) at the end of this week!!! Congratulations to all queens for 12 weeks of amazing work!!!! 👸🏼 

• Week 11 done, had a bold weekend with 1 too many cocktails but was delighted to get 5 workouts done during the week! Can't believe week 12 starts today, excited for lean legs later 💪🏼

• Final photos!! Can't believe it's the last day of the 12 week challenge, what a ride!! It's been so motivating and fun to be part of a challenge with so many supportive, fabulous women 👑 

I started the challenge at 68.8kg and 33inch wait and I'm ending at 65.7kg (-3.1kg) and 29inch waist (-4inches!). I wasn't sure if there was much difference when I took these photos this morning but now I've looked again I'm quite pleased with what I've achieved. Plus, the most important change is my relationship with food and exercise! I've not went on a fad diet like I have done so many times in the past, I've stayed focussed on workouts and ate sensibly (kept a food diary) but enjoyed plenty of treats (wine, cheese, chocolate!) 

thank you so much@Maeve Madden for giving us this platform and for staying so energised to keep the rest of us going, best PT in the world 💕 and to the rest of you amazing queens who have challenged yourselves and supported and motivated everyone along their own fitness journeys!! 

hope you all have a fantastic break and a magical Christmas with your families. Wishing you all health and happiness in 2021. 2020 forever the year of the queens  👸🏼 🤩 

• You look amazinggggg! Get it gurllll! Hard work paid off, you should be so proud of your achievements! Merry Christmas to you too! X

• You look amazing!! Fantastic results, look at that ab definition 😍

• Thank you so much@Pam Curry@Mia Traynor 💕💕💕👑👑👑