z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Queens Pilates ❤ | MaeveMadden

Queens Pilates ❤

• Hey Queens,

I just finished today's pilates class and I genuinely feel like a whole day's stress has just left my body all at once I feel so relaxed! Didn't really fancy doing anything this evening to be honest but I went onto live classes just after 5 and saw that the pilates class was already prerecorded so I got up off my bum and onto the floor 😂 I had been meaning to join a pilates class for agesss butnoone would ever come with me but now I can do it with all the queens!! 🙌🧡 Really think I'm going to enjoy wednesday evenings now! Thanks Maeve for always looking for new ways to improve everyone's experience on here x

• @Niamh Byrne I've just finished also. I loved it. A bit short but it was only an introductory so I'm excited for the coming weeks. I have always bn a big fan of Pilates for years & I've bn so busy recently that I haven't done any lately so I am so glad that Maeve has organised both yoga & pilates. Niamh I was very much like u 2day normally I wld do a full workout on Wednesday mornings but 2day I was glad Maeve did a 20 minute workout on insta so it just suited me fine. Defo a bit of a hump day for me 🙄🙄🤗🤗. Catch up with u sn Queen. 👑 

• Just finished pilates omg loved it it was great cant wait for the next one ..

• Oh I hear you@Niamh Byrne!! Really wasn't in the mood at all but feel so much better after it! And the back mobility stretches were very much needed! Really enjoyed it. Thanks a mill Maeve for adding the yoga and Pilates to the schedule - this has been such an amazing resource for me. We're in another lockdown in Ireland for the next 6 weeks from midnight tonight and Team Queen kept me positive and got me through it last time so I know it'll get me through again!x

• Likewise Niamh!! I caught up on Mondays workout this morning so i was a bit sore so wasn't sure how it was gonna go this evening... Loved how beginner it was like we are starting from the very basics as I've never done Pilates before!

Feel so relaxed and destressed after the work day 🥰 

• @Maeve Madden I canot find the Pilates anywhere 😭is it saved sowhere other than Library or Live?

• @Aurelia Gorman it should b on the live section. 

• @Aurelia Gorman I checked earlier at work and saw it but now can't find it either! 😓

• I can't find it under the live workouts or library sections either! :(

• @Katana Lester  Girls I think it maybe was a live on instagram was it ? and thats why its not on here anyway cause I couldnt find it either. x

• @Aurelia Gorman @Katana Lester @Emma Mooney @Victoria Alexander Hey Queens can't believe it's not there. I did it yesterday evening. Maybe lotties workout pushed it into the archives. Maeve will most defo follow this up. Going mad as I reckon u Queens wld love it. 

• Any one having trouble loading any of the workouts anything that is in the library isn't loading at all for me 😪

• @jenny hayes just tried a few this minute & no problems for me to load them. R u using phone or laptop/tablet??? 

• using my phone .. the sweaty 7 working fine its all the live ones

• @jenny hayes yes my library has vanished 

• Just did the Pilates class this evening after a long stressy day at work and feel so good after it. I miss my reformer pilates class so much and my hips are seizing up working from home so this was a very welcome addition. 

• Did the sweaty 7's and the cardio HIIT last night- great stress reliever from working from home! 😅😅

• @jenny hayes @Sinead Toal can I suggest try logging out & log back in again hopefully that might help. 🤞🤞🤞

• Oh my days, just did the 20 min HiiT followed by the pilates! those were some spicey 20mins. Loved the intro to pilates, looking forward to more of it! 

• I really enjoyed that pilates class. Just caught up on it now. I liked that it was short and at a beginner level as I've never done pilates before and always been nervous of it. I'll def try the next class :)

• 1 / 2