z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Wind Down Yoga with Esther | MaeveMadden

Wind Down Yoga with Esther

• After two intense workouts on Wednesday with HIIT & Sweaty 7s, this Yoga session was just what I needed.

Esther's voice is so gentle and calming it really helps with relaxing! 😍

• Looking forward to doing it tomorrow ! 

• @Bhoomi Lengde just completed it now. Nearly talked myself out of it but so glad I did it. Exactly what I needed after a really stressful day. Feel so much calmer now. Didn't realise how tight my muscles were as well so they clearly needed it too!

• @Annie Dowling Its such a good stretch. I'm sure you are going to enjoy it :)

• @Amy Johnston I feel you girl! I almost did that too. I had made a pact with myself that I am going to get my body moving every single day even if it is just a 20 mins workout or a walk or a stretch and after yesterday's HIIT & Sweaty 7s, my body badly needed that stretch.

• @Bhoomi Lengde ah I can't wait to do this later 🧘🏼‍♀️ 

• Anyone else not able to see the yoga in the library?🙈

• @Aisling Barrett Heya if u go into the library scroll passed all the videos and u should get a menu. Go to stretch & mobility and its in there Queen. 👑 Enjoy it really is fantastic. 🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️

• Thanks Audrey! Can't wait to do it🙂🙂

• Aw I've just completed it now girls and OMG I feel absolutely amazing after it. Finding the midterm break a bit full on with the 3 kids home all the time and the rain and lockdown and everything else, and found it hard to actually make myself just relax and take that time for myself. I find it easier to "justify" taking time out for the higher intensity workouts for some reason but omg the yoga was exactly what I needed today. Esther is such a fab teacher I love her xxxx

• @Niamh Gaffney just about to do it now and cant wait for some relaxation,  its so needed with kiddos at home, totally agree!!!! Thank crunchie 2mro is Friday xx

• Wow! Didn't realise how much I needed that! Feel so much calmer having let go of the stress from this week. Found the words that Esther read during the savasana quite moving, especially the parts about pushing out shoulds and coulds, and instead focusing on being who you want to be, it was just what I needed to hear.

Loved the session, thanks 😊

• @Niamh Gaffney So glad you did this for yourself! Proud of you 😄

I used to be the person who always had 500 things on my mind and would not take the time out for stretching but this year the mental exhaustion that Covid brought, I had to take  step back and make sure I make time to get some stretching in at least once a week 💪 🙏

• @Bhoomi Lengde awww thank you for that!!! You're spot on - now more than ever we need this time to reflect x