z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New Video Format? | MaeveMadden

New Video Format?

• Hey Queens!!

Does anyone notice that the format of the live videos in the library changed since yesterday? I can now no longer fast forward or rewind in 15 second intervals (which I loved doing because I like to do the finisher twice and this made it easy to start over quickly). And I feel like the videos are just so slow to buffer when I try to skip ahead and move backward by moving the toggle at the bottom of the video. I also like to see what songs I am doing in advance and this has made it difficult. Idk maybe it's just me! I hope they go back to the regular format!

• @Hayley Murray yes I was having trouble watching the videos on my phone on Sunday night. I couldn't fast forward the 15 secs as you said, and I also couldn't find the option to screen mirror onto my TV. I watched it on my iPad last night which was obviously better than the tiny phone screen but I do agree I hope the old format comes back! Just tagging@Maeve Madden the Queen herself just in case she isn't aware xxx

• actually@Hayley Murray@Maeve Madden the video format looks ok for me now I've just gone back to check. Maybe worth checking to see has it corrected itself for you too? Might have just been a temporary technical glitch? 

• @Hayley Murray let me check this out

• @Hayley Murray hayley are you using your phone or laptop.  Also any tech questions like this would be best to ask customer support maeve@84world.com as they would more than likely be able to answer this problem right away xx

• @Hayley Murray hi Hayley, I have just check this on my phone, and I see the 15 second forward skip.  It is working perfectly for me.  Possibly internet connection for yourself?? Maybe weak signal, esp with the storms that can happen.  But I just checked every video right back to october 23rd and all are working no problem for me.  

• @Hayley Murray no problems here Queen 👑. 

• @Maeve Madden hi Maeve! It looks like the different format pops on videos prior to October! I was trying to do an upper sculpt from sept 25th and that's when I noticed it. It's no big deal though! I pulled the video up on my laptop and it was easier to navigate that way. Thanks everyone for your help! 

• @Hayley Murray not sure about the video format but omg you do the finisher twice 😨 superwoman, that's amazing dedication! I'm absolutely dead by that point but you've inspired me to maybe try it next time (if it's Dua, I don't think I could do titanium twice 🤢)