z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New song suggestions | MaeveMadden

New song suggestions

•  

Was unsure if there was a chat for this so I started one! 

I was thinking of one which is nice. It's not too fast however but it's happy so it could possibly be a cool down. Or a like in-between the high intense sets. 

It's called I'm alive (life sounds like) by Michael franti and the spear heads 

• @India Grace yes i know that one. Actually India that wld b perfect at the very end of the workout before the stretch. Just to show that we r still alive after tough session, 😅😅😅👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Maeve Madden not sure if these wld work but i love a bit of Kenny Loggins (😂😂😂😂showing my age here, the young ones will b like 🙄Who????)

1. I'm Free

2. Danger Zone

I cld b back with more now that uve asked 😅

• I do love songs.....

Let's go - Calvin Harris

We found love - Rihanna 

Bad romance - lady gaga 

Panic room - camel phat 

With every heart beat - robyn

• My recommendations as songs that I've definitely danced to in the recent past haha

Untouched - The Veronicas (played at every Australian school disco!)

Grace Kelly - MIKA

Keep on Movin' - Five

Rock DJ - Robbie Williams

Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne

See you again - Miley Cyrus

• Christina Milian - AM to PM 😍

• Song suggestions: Ann Lee - Two Times, Fifth Harmony - Work from Home Remix, Special D - Come with Me, Scooter - Jumping all Over the World, Italo Brothers - Stamp on the Ground, DJ Otzi - Doo Wah Diddy ...

As you can see I am a lil bit of a raver and love the old songs, might not be every Queens cuppa, but if you like the genre I will suggest more :) 

Only became a Queen a little less than a month ago & it has totally changed my life personally, physically, mentally and helped me cope so much better emotionally, esp with todays pandemic goings on. Thank you Maeve and queens for the continued motivation... its like my lil Queen Family ❤️

• @Laurelle Campbell welcome to the party Queen. I love ur music choice girl. I also have a mixed love of genres. Old and New love it all. So glad u r enjoying TeamQueen. We r all here for each other doll anytime/all the time. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Laurelle Campbell whoop whoop welcome to the family queen xxx

• @Audrey Browne ahhh this is soo lovely! Thank you and absaloutly loving it :) x

• @Carmel Mulvany Soooo glad I found it :) just the positivity I needed in my life ❤️ x

• @Laurelle Campbell 1 million % queen!!!! Definitely needed in crappy times like these!! X

•  

What about this one? Seems fun, and has a great beat (although I'm not usually amused by new pop songs (especially Kpop), but this one is super fun) :)

P.S. I've been a Queen only for two weeks, so I apologize in advance if this song is already in use - I haven't seen it in any of the workouts so far :D ) 

LOVE YA QUEENS!

• Few suggestions from me:

Abs:
    twocolors - Lovefool (sorry to any purists!)
    Chase & Status - Blind Faith

HIIT/Combat:
    Prodigy - Omen
    Shaft - (Mucho Mambo) Sway