z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Yoga | MaeveMadden

Yoga

• Yoga with Ester was amazing!!! Such a wonderful stretch! I was so sore with a tight neck from our 🌶 week! This helped sooooo much! Loved it. Try it Queens! 👑❤️👑❤️👑❤️

• Just finished it and I badly needed it too. I feel so calm and relaxed, perfect Sunday morning! 

• Oh I loved it too. I feel so tight as well, we really spiced things up 

• Just did the Yoga and wow that was amazing! My whole body was so tight and really needed the deep stretch! Great class. 

• Esther yoga session really was beautiful! I was a ball of stress all weekend and it really centred me. Perfect workout for a Sunday 😊

• Awww girls loved the yoga, noticed how tight I was one 1 side so it was just what d doc ordered!!!! Just fab end to a great wk!!!!

• @Maeve Madden unfortunately didn't make yoga this morning due to painting but just finished for the evening so will b doing it shortly before bed. Looking forward to it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Caught up with yoga this evening and loved it!! Actually felt a bit emotional at the end? Just me?! Guess I've a good bit of tension! 

• @Jenny Holmes oh my gosh so did I..... only for kids were still up I probably would have cried!!!! That's so mad x

• @Jenny Holmes @Carmel Mulvany oh wow just finished a few minutes ago & I loved it, really enjoyed it. Seriously needed it after painting solidly for 2 days. I reckon I'll b doing it a few more times this week still a lot of painting 2do 🙄😅. Have a great week girls 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Kate Monaghan definitely helps the mind somehow...I woke up super anxious, did Saturday's workout and then did yoga and felt like a new person afterwards. Crazy how it helps the body and mind...I'm so not the type of person to even think like this but it works! 

• @Audrey Browne best of luck with the painting!!!! X

• @Carmel Mulvany 😝 allergic but needs to be done. Should've done it in 1st lockdown but cldnt b bothered as the weather was gorgeous. Have a great week Carmel ❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne you too queen xx

• @Pam Curry awww Pam thats so fab, I decided to ask Esther to take her class on Sundays from now on.  She will host them live on a Sunday morning and do 3 - 4 classes a month which I think we all really need right now.  I love the mindful meditation she does and also I could watch her flow all day, wish I was a graceful lol but we will get there

• Just caught up on Sunday's yoga. Esther is so good.. I love her classes. Great way to keep in tune with our mind and body! Will be a lovely way to start a Sunday from now on

• I just finished today's yoga session, such a wonderful stretch but more importantly I loved the time to reflect on the week and I just love Esther's beautiful words and affirmations throughout! Feel so calm and ready for the week ahead😊

• Hi queens, well I just completed Esther's yoga stretch and my God ladies it was so fab!!!! I felt really emotional last wk at the end bit, the shabasina (totally spelt wrong) and this wk I burst into tears as esther read her poem. I feel my body needed that and I really needed to hear those words! This journey is helping me soooooo much! In actually lost for words! Have d best wk queens xx

• Just did yoga there with Ester and I loved it so much! The winding down at the end with the kind words has made me set myself up for a positive week ahead. Loved having it on Sunday.

• Also@Maeve Madden Saturdays arms and abs was my fav workout this week I loved the variety and new workout style for a change. Such a burner too- thanks so much!