z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

SUPER REPS!! | MaeveMadden

SUPER REPS!!

• Omg queens! My first pair of super reps have just arrived and wow! I have been missing out the last 9 months!! Super excited for tomorrow session they are so bouncy and comfy!!! X 

• @Jennie Allen well wear Queen.  Did u nd to get a size up or ur normal size. I'd love a pair but unsure of the sizing. 👑👑👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• @Audrey Browne i am usually a size 3 in normal shoes but been buying a 4 in nike react trainers and they rub my heels. I got these in a 3.5 and they fit perfect xx

• @Jennie Allen oh nice I'm a size 3 myself so that's gd to know. Thanks a mil Queen, enjoy ur new runners 👑 👑 👑 ❤️❤️❤️

• I've just got a pair 😊 first workout.  Think they may take s wee bit of getting used to! Nearly toppled over!!!

• @Paula McMahon mine wear a bit tight on top of my toes so hoping they will wear in after a few work outs 🤞 Queens don't quit!! X

• @Jennie Allen Yeah they definitely do wear in and get a bit roomier! I'm usually a 6 but I got a 6.5 and at first i was like ooh they're a little tight maybe I should've went to a 7 but honestly I just walked around the house in them for a few days and they weren't long wearing in x

• @Niamh Byrne oh fab thats good to hear! They are super comfy just a bit tight on the top!! X

• @Jennie Allen we will be bouncing in no time😂😂 

• @Niamh Byrne that's good to know Niamh, I got 6.5 and thought they were a bit neat at my toes but few more workouts a d hopefully be fine. 🤩

• @Jennie Allen aren't they so good!!!!!! The bounce is amazing!!!!! Xx

• Definitely need to size up. Mine were a present so I hadn't the heart to say they were a bit tight across toes. Could have done with half size bigger 

• Just on the sizing- I ordered in a 4 (my normal size) and I tried them for a few workouts and I could feel pins and needles, meaning they were too narrow for my foot....however I remembered reading an article saying if you take out the insoles they will be wider across the top, and after doing this and trying them for a few workoutsthey were wore in! @Sinead Toal definitley worth a try if  like in your case you won't be returning them? I've been wearing mine since May without the insoles, and they're good and roomy now, and I'm actually even thinking of trying to put the insoles back in!! 

• I'm so disapointed, i ordered them in 39 (i'm usually a 38) and they were too small, too narrow, I had to return them 😒

But they seem so perfect for workouts, so cushioned 😭