z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tuesday Combat 🥊 | MaeveMadden

Tuesday Combat 🥊

• Hey Queens, just caught up on this evenings workout and I think it was one of my favourite workouts to date! 🌶 how fun?! Stomp is definitely my new favourite but also loved Riverside and the new version of pump it up! Great start to December ladies 🔥 hope everyone had loads of fun too xx

• Loved it! Perfect for after a stressful day at work... imagining who was on other end of a jab!

• Havent done it yet queen but cant wait to do it now!!+!!!!!! 

• Oh@Sinead Toal I love it! Love those anger workouts 

Let us know how you get on@Carmel Mulvany x

• @Kate Healy I sure will xxx

• @Kate Healy omg I love Stomp too.  Any song suggestions do let me know.  Loving the new pump it up those squat kicks are fire 

• Hi Queens, my only problem now is my squeaky floor. !!! Doing all the jumps is not helping it! Does anyone else have this problem?

• @Kate Healy i loved it too, the best thing to destress after a long day at work, especially those kicks 🙌

@Maeve Madden  what about classic eminem lose yourself for combat? Always pumps me right up!x

• @Maeve Madden i was having a look on spotify and can't find much but maybe "Welcome to the Club" - Manian ..not sure if it would suit but similar to Stomp! 
    also came across React by Pussycat dolls for more of a Friday perky peach type workout 💕

• @Paula McMahon i do too!! my family always gives me grief after workouts when i come downstairs because they say i sound like i'm about to fall through the ceiling 😅

• @Paula McMahon I'm with u there Queen. I'm after shifting all my floor boards 🙄. But hey so worth it 🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Maeve Madden how about "LOW" I know we use it already but I actually have boxed out to this & it's fantastic. The moves r good also. 1. Squat low with a low punch out to the side Squat high with a high punch out to the side. 8 - 12each side can b done fast or slow.

2. Standing Body twist crunch. Standing holding hands up like boxer then twisting upper body twice with a knee crunch on the 3rd twist. Repeat for each side. Hope u don't mind the suggestion. 🙂

• Loved combat queens! Just did it before work this morning - such a good start to the day. Wasn't feeling it at all at 7am this morning but was totally pumped after! Also LOVED riverside, loved the routine, the song, the whole thing. Props to Maeve! 👏👏👏

• Also, by the end of December we'll have been doing this together for basically ten months!! Go us!! We'll have to have a queens anniversary next March lol

• Oh my gosh queens, that was bloody insane!!!! I did sweaty 7s legs followed by combat workout....prob not the best idea especially being hormonal AF!! but woow is it just me or do you queens feel like a bad ass powerful woman when ur doing the boxing...... I love it. Also my core.... on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 unbelievable!!!!!

• Agreed @Carmel Mulvany I feel so badass doing combat!! I've always found Survivor empowering since the start too. There's just something about it, and what a stress buster if you've had a day of it!!! Been using a heavier weight where possible this week as well to try push myself and definitley feeling it a bit more the next day. I thought nothing would come close to challenging perky 🍑 as my favourite, but Combat and sweaty 7s legs are definitely coming close now, and just so happy to have these workouts to bring a smile to a face and a good burn!!

• Loved this class so much!! haha I also love pitcturing people when i'm giving the jab 🤣

• @Sharon Scully totally agree, it's a super spicy routine!!!! They r just getting better and better!!!! Xx

• @Jessica Shields-Scott oh my gosh me too.....great de-stresser 😂😂😂😂😂 🤜🤜🤛🤛

• Literally just done Combat Queens and it is my new favourite!! Body combat is what I missed the most at the gym but now I've got myself an ever greater alternative! Thanks@Maeve Madden ☺️🌶 

• 1 / 2