z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Perky 🍑 | MaeveMadden

Perky 🍑

• Loved today's perky peach! Got my new Queen band and it was amazing!!! So spicy! I love working out with you 👑 s and Maeve, knowing we are all in this together!! 😘🍑👑

• @Jessica Dean ditto Queen love working out with u mad lot. Can't wait until we can all finally meet up. Can u imagine that night out 😯😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jessica Dean Feel so good after today's workout. Had literally laid out everything all day for the workout and kept putting it off until now. Nearly talked myself out of it and heard Maeve's voice say "you never regret a workout". So glad I did it! Now to unwind with a glass of wine. Have a fab weekend x

• @Jessica Dean wooohooo I am soooo pleased you love your new band.  Which did you get.. My bottom is on fire this morning from yesterday.  have you tried the sweaty 7s workout for legs ?

• @Audrey Browne  you're right that night out would be amazing, can you imagine the calorie burn 😂 and there would be need for a DJ with Maeve's playlists

• @Kate Monaghan 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it wld be fantastic. The Prosexy wld b flowing 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Just did the perky peach with my new MM resistance band... Didn't think Id get though it but I did and feel amazing after it!! Was so low today and feel much better - Never regret a workout. Would be lost without your workouts and enthusiasm Maeve!

• Awh queens perky 🍑 was amazing and it was my first day with my MM bands. I used the medium one and boy did I feel it...... I'll have to ease my way to the hard one 😂😂😂😂

• @Jessica Dean I love working out with you all too! @Audrey Browne could you imagine us all meeting, it would be like xmas morning, I'd be that excited!!!! 😂😂😂😂 

• @Audrey Browne that would be awesome!!! Best fun ever!!!

• @Amy Johnston you have a great weekend also! 

• @Maeve Madden thanks Maeve! I got the dark pink before I heard you explain their strength!!!🤪 So my booty is sore. It I loved it!!! ❤️ I love being apart of this community you have created!!! It's so fun!!! I can't bring the Christmas challenge is almost over! Can't wait to start the next challenge!!!👑❤️

• @Aoife Flynn I agree! 

• @Carmel Mulvany yes that would be so fun!!! Queens night!!! 👑❤️👑❤️👑❤️

• @Jessica Dean 😂😂😂😂 I.just love all my queen family xxx

• Perky peach is my favourite workout of the week for sure 🤗

• @Carmel Mulvany @Jessica Dean can u imagine all of us Queens in one room, like Carmel said it wld b like Xmas morning. We wld b all hyper. Awww that's something we cld look forward to. "The Queens Don't Quit Convention". It wld definitely be like meeting up with family. Awwww! 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I am so there......💖💖💖💖💖

• Where has Fridays gone?! I just went to do it and it's not in the library. Any ideas?