z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Wedding Queen! What Team Queen Did For Me In 2020 | MaeveMadden

Wedding Queen! What Team Queen Did For Me In 2020

• What does Queening mean to me?...Feeling fabulous, beautiful and happy on my wedding day - and getting me through a tough year. 

2020 has been quite a turbulent year for me, as it has been for all of us.  I was put on furlough very early on and I was an OG Queen joining Maeve I'd say in Week 1.  What Team Queen gave me at that time was a purpose to get up every day, whilst having the time of my life and geuninely feeling like I was working out with a friend!  I did Team Queen every day when Maeve was on Insta no matter what was going on.  On 22nd June at 8.34AM I was made redundant from a Senior Marketing Manager role, and even on that day - at 9.30AM I jumped on the Venga Bus, as I had done every day up until that point. Maeve sent me a lovely message that day, showing what a geunine person she is.  Since then, I've gone on to launch my own marketing business which is going from strength to strength.  

What happened for me over the coming months was a mindset change, which in my view is what Queening is all about.  I've been every size from a six to a 12 over the past 10 years.  I've done every diet, every food trend, every workout - running, weight lifting, vegan, calorie deficit, counting macros / micros - you name it, I've done it.  Queening isn't about that, it's about getting up every day and doing something just for you, whilst becoming stronger - and I mean in a physical and mental sense.  For me, I don't believe in progress pictures, or the bitch in the bathroom (as Maeve calls the scales!) anymore as for me my journey isn't about a number or angles - it's about how Team Queen has made me feel.

So when it came to my wedding day, I didn't resort to diet teas, starvation or anything else crazy to look and feel good in my dress - I simply continued Queens Don't Quit. Showing up on average 3-4 times a week in the run-up as my business took off over the past few months. The most ironic thing is my dress still had to be taken in on two seperate occasions 😅 Consistency, having fun and getting stronger meant that I felt fabulous on my wedding - and I hope you can see how truly happy I was on that day.  

So here's my message to all my fellow Queens - keep getting on that Vengabus every day as little steps make big changes.  And here's my message to any would be Queens, if you're done with fads and exercise or diets that make you feel bad - STOP.  Join a community of truly fantastic people who lift each other up whilst having a laugh.  Maeve's enthusiasm, zest for life and professionalism is second to none and you can't help but get swept up in the fun.  Thank you Queens Don't Quit and @Maeve Madden 

P.S I'm actually quite emotional writing this!!

• @Suzie McDonald @Maeve Madden oh my goodness suzie what a beautiful picture! stunning 🤩 and  wow congratulations on your business too ! what a positive thing to come out  of an awful year . i feel the same , been part of team queen 👑 since lockdown and for years i was all about how i looked and not how i felt ! maeve promotes self care in the highest sense and i finally feel comfortable in my body !! at 42 , i have scoliosis so i have  a curve in my spine an have always been conscious especially in the summer but despite my boyfriend always being so amazing with how i look , it's how you feel inside . ive stopped stressing about my tummy and saddle bags too 😂 and  maeve has taught me so much about my hormones too !  you're doing amazing suzie and hope married life is treating you well and your business continues to grow . such a beautiful post and thankyou for sharing !🥰👸 xxxx

• well done you @Suzie McDonald such positive words 💓💓 fabulous bride xxx 

• @Suzie McDonald you look incredible, and I'm beyond happy that you felt confident on your wedding day. You came through a tough year and made things happen for yourself and that's amazing. I needed to read something like this today after feeling just very flat from everything happening at the moment in my life. 
    Thank you for sharing and again a huge thank you to@Maeve Madden for creating something so inspiring, friendly, encouraging and life changing xx

• @Suzie McDonald 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏What an amazing journey u have been on Queen & I like all the other Queens were honoured to have seen it doll. U truly truly r an inspiration Suzi. U set ur goals & smashed them Queen. So so proud of u & so happy for u. U looked absolutely stunning on ur wedding day, the most beautiful bride. So glad that u were able to have ur wedding in what was a tough year. Its so nice to have something positive come out of 2020 & u were lucky to have 2, ur Wedding & ur new career path. Congratulations Suzi. I'd like to wish u every happiness & a lifetime of wedded bliss to u & ur new husband. Also I wish u every success with ur new career. U GO QUEEN U've kicked 2020 in the Royal butt. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Suzie McDonald congratulations and wow, what a stunning bride!! Youve has a challenging year - it’s amazing to hear how you’ve come  through it stronger than before! Well done and congratulations again 🎊 

• @Suzie McDonald My goodness queen you look absolutely beautiful! 😍 It is so lovely to see some positivity from this year. The biggest congratulations and I wish you all the happiness in the world!! You should be so so proud of yourself and your achievements ❤️ Such a lovely wee message in what you've said and I think as queens the goal is to fall back in love with ourselves, so many of us spent so long with fad diets and exercise that we didn't enjoy and it's just so so refreshing finding something that you actually enjoy and it just doesn't feel like work! I've been out injured for a few weeks now and I never thought I'd say it but I miss exercise so much!! 😂

• Congratulations, a stunning bride! U took the shit of 2020 and smashed it, Queening 👑 

• Ladies - thank you all so much for all your lovely comments!  This is exactly why Team Queen is the best, look at all the positivity radiating from this forum!!  Thanks again, Queens and @Maeve Madden for everything!xxx

• OMG! What a vision! Congratulations! I was a Covid Bride too (Oct) and Team Queen did the exact same thing for me! Inspite of everything 2020 seems to have been your year. Huge respect ❤️

• @Suzie McDonald congratulations you look so beautiful what a stunning photo.... but even more so, what beautiful words! Through all the ups and downs of 2020, team Queen has been there and seen you through so much this year! What a lovely post 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• You look absolutely stunning! What a year you've had, it would have been so easy to get in on yourself but you decided to keep on queening! And now you have your own marketing biz, just love this 💗