z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

newest member of team queen!! | MaeveMadden

newest member of team queen!!

• Just catching up on today's workout and it was so lovely to see @Maeve Madden find out live that the baby arrived!! It was such a nice reminder that despite this awful year lovely things are still happening, it made me tear up ☀️👶 huge congrats to Maeve and her whole family💜

• @Victoria Alexander aw Queen I'm with u. I was the same very emotional over it. Nothing like new life to give us all hope again. Us Queens r real softies all the same. 😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Victoria Alexander awww stop, I'm so emotional at the best  of times but everytime maeve wells up,  I'm gone!!!!! I was bursting with happiness when I heard d news!! Such a special moment for @Maeve Madden !!!! This wee baby is lucky to have d coolest aunty xxx

• @Victoria Alexander I've just caught up, amazing class and such a beautiful heartfelt moment at the end there 😭, I couldn't help but have a cry for her too. What wonderful news for Maeve and her whole family 💞💕 xx

• @Victoria Alexander couldn't agree more! What a happy moment to share, was definitely crying tears of joy. It was such a needed and important reminder of the beautiful things still happening this year. congrats auntie Maeve@Maeve Madden !!!💕💕💕

• I done the workout yesterday and saw the video, emotional me cried a little lol. My first niece arrived 01aug this year and it reminded me of finding out as my sister is in Amsterdam, so couldn't be with her.  Best feeling ever, amazing, crazy year in 2020. 

• @Sarah Clarke awh big congrats queen!!! I love the excitement and happiness a baby brings. Very very special xxx

• @Sarah Clarke nothing wrong with happy tears!! congrats on becoming an auntie and i hope you're able to be with your sister and niece very soon! 💕