z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Happy Christmas queens! 🎅🎅🎅🎅 | MaeveMadden

Happy Christmas queens! 🎅🎅🎅🎅

• I just wanted to wish all you queens a merry Christmas and a happy new year! Thank you all for the amazing support and help to make this year bearable and fun!!! I hope you all have a lovely day 2mro with ur loved ones and Santa comes 😘😘😘😘

• @Carmel Mulvany have a fantastic Christmas queens hope you all have an amazing time and you're all on the nice list this year 😅🎄🥰

• @Carmel Mulvany @Shaunagh Smith hoping u're enjoying ur Christmas Queens. 🥰 🥰 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Merry Christmas everyone, so much treat food has been consumed loving life! As we say queens don't quit, even in the sweet box 😉😂 enjoy ladies see you all soon

• @Kathleen Green 😂😂😂😂 bit of the same here Queen 😂😂😂. I did so much running around before Xmas. I have decided to take a well deserved rest & that's what I've done 😍. Well & truly rested ready for the workouts again 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌. Glad u had a lovely Xmas Kathleen C u sn queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne I did lotties workout from the 17th today and I nearly passed out 😂😂😂😂 1st workout for 3 days!!! But ur absolutely right @Audrey Browne I think we all deserved a good rest!!!!! Poor maeve, we all need to stay safe, workouts can resume in January.....😘😘

• Happy Christmas girls xx 🎄⛄🎅 having a lovely rest over Xmas. Finished up my job last Thursday after 20 yrs so needed the rest after a super emotional few wks. 

So excited to get stuck into the lives again after Xmas - I've been on catch up for last two mths before I finished up.

Hope everyone is having a great Xmas 🎄

• Happy Christmas everyone. 

I hope santa came!!

I had a lovely rest and now ready for tomorrow to start back ..

• @Carmel Mulvany fair play to u doll. I haven't even gone for a walk. Laziest Xmas ever. My back hasn't bn great so I'm not pushing it at mo. Hope u're keeping well Queen & that u & the kids had a great Xmas. 😘 😘 😘 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Vicky Baker u're back with us again Queen delighted for u doll. Hope u had a good Xmas Vicky. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Hi girls, I'm new to this :) Just signed up for the new year and am very excited! I loved the insta lives! Do the website lives starts in January? Looking forward to getting started with you all! Thanks :)

• Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely well deserved break ♥️ I might carry it on a day of two more... but am raring to go and start another year with you lovely lot! x

• Hey Queens! I'm really excited to get back to working out now that I finally have a pair of super reps that Santy brought for Christmas! Thought the lives were back this morning and I was raring to go at 9.30. Does anyone know when they will be back? I think I might have missed an announcement on Instagram during Christmas. 

• Same to you @audrey xx hope your back feels better soon and enjoy the rest x

I've been doing the workouts but only on catch up from the library.I spent last two mths training my replacement so workouts had to take place before work so I'm super excited to get back to the lives this week. I ended up doing a run on treadmill this morning to bring back my activity level x

• Happy Christmas Queens! I think Maeve will be back 4 January 💪🏼 

Ive been going for little runs and walks abs Joe Wickes workouts otherwise I feel so lethargic sat on sofa. Especially as we have been so active! But nice to not have to worry if I don't fancy doing it 😆

does anyone know if Maeve announced the winners of the Christmas Challenge. I know she said she was going to last weekend and every day since I have been checking out stories on Instagram but I think I might have missed it 🤷‍♀️ Spent 12 weeks making sure I did the challenge and then missed the announcement 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 xxx

• Thanks Emma, ah ok not until the 4th! I'll just keep doing the workouts saved in the library. 

I was also wondering about the winners, so excited to find out! 

• Happy Christmas Queens! I hope you are all having a lovely few days 

I just did my first workout since before Christmas and I nearly died 🙈 Excited to get back to the live workouts in January! 💕

• Hi all! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I did lottie from 17th December this morning, and went out for a walk in pouring rain, laughing my head off every time a car splashed me. Think I've lost it! That's me back at it now, only stopped last Wednesday, but need it for my head. Not going to start watching food intake til next week though. And have ordered new tops, leggings and sweatshirts in sales so will feel good too 😂

• @Audrey Browne  sorry to hear your back is bothering you. Take some well deserved rest ready to get back at it when you are fully recovered 

• @Emma Rinaldi I haven't heard the result of the challenge yet either ☺️

• 1 / 3