z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Happy Christmas queens! 🎅🎅🎅🎅 | MaeveMadden

Happy Christmas queens! 🎅🎅🎅🎅

• Happy Christmas Queens! I hope everyone is having a nice time resting and relaxing ❤️ I think I feel ready to get back into it this week and I'm so excited to get back on the lives in the new year! Can't wait to chat on the lives again it's been so long since I've been on one 🤞🏻

• @Audrey Browne sorry to hear about your back queen! You're right to take some rest and I think we all deserve a lazy Christmas after the year we've had! You've been working so hard all year queen ❤️ Don't push yourself too hard queen because we'll all need you for moral support when we get back to it in January 😂😂❤️

• @Kate O'D hi Kate I'm also new to the team 👸🏻 I joined just before Christmas so got a few workouts in before the festivities took over! Can't wait to start the Jan challenge next week xx

• Happy Christmas Queens! 
    So looking forward to getting back to the craic and the fabulous energy of@Maeve Madden!

Sending you all lots of love xxx

• Hey everyone I've had the most lovely Christmas just lazing around the house, no pressure to go places or get dressed up for nights out because of lockdown I've actually enjoyed it. Hopefully nxt week I'll be ready for my normal routine with the morning workouts, I can't wait. Hope you are all safe and well during these times xxx 

• @Kate O'D u're so welcome Queen. U're going to love it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Helen Madden I'm with u Queen 😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne we sure did queen! Defo a relaxing xmas too!!! Lots of rest for ur back mrs, we'll smash it again in January!!! Hope you got spoiled for Christmas too xxxx

• @Sinead Toal thanks a mil doll. Defo resting it at mo. Dreading (but looking forward to at the same time) the sore muscles we're going to have when we start back. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne awwww! 😍 😍 😍 😍 Thanks a mil Queen very much appreciated doll. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne  Thanks Audrey 😊😊

• @Aideen Moen fairplay! Really looking forward to getting started 😊

• @Carmel Mulvany delighted to hear doll well deserved Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Great to hear everyone has had a good rest myself included! Looking forward to getting back into a routine and chatting on the lives even if it's only one or two days a week that I manage to catch a live. 
    My knees definitely needed the rest so best to rest the back@Audrey Browne I suffer with my back also & have learned to listen to my body ....  looking forward to catching up soon x and best of luck and congratulations to all the winners when they are announced!🥳

• @Sarah Mcmahon Queen I was the same as u. I had a completely different Xmas this year a very chilled & relaxed one. And I loved it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Aideen Moen welcome Queen can't wait for u to experience the Craic we have. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Kate O'D oh my gosh queen, welcome to the family!!! You will love ur experience,  trust me! This group of queens are so supportive and have become friends!!! The lives were prob due to start in january but Maeve has covid so hopefully she'll recover well xxx

• @Audrey Browne thank you, I can't wait to get started...never been as excited to do exercise in all my life lol but I've seen some of the transformations and you ladies have done fab 🥰👸🏻 Xx

• Hi Everyone, definitely ready to get back into our workouts after really enjoying the time off and lottttsss of yummy Christmas food 😋🤶🎅🎄 looking forward to the pain after the first few workouts 🤣🤣

• I hope you girls all had a Happy Christmas and enjoyed lots of yummy food 💗😍@Audrey Browne@Carmel Mulvany I haven't done a workout in over a week- much needed rest! I will feel it in January though! 

• 2 / 3