z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Christmas Challenge Winners | MaeveMadden

Christmas Challenge Winners

• @Maeve Madden So exciteeeeeeeeeeed!!! Thanks a lot and congratulations to all the queens that participated! 

Let's get ready for Jan challenge and keep doing the workouts with more motivation!

I'm so glad to be committed to your workouts. It's amazing what you did for all of us in the strangest year ever... 

When I talk to my friends about 2020 I always tell your story, someone to admire because in a period where most of the ppl were nagging about the situation you took out the best of you and gave it to all of us. 

Thanks@Maeve Madden! I Hope that you and your family will get better soon...

Waiting for you in Jan!!! 

Lots of love to all!!!

• Amaaazzziinggg, huge congrats Queens!!!! Super well deserved!! Thank you to you and everyone who makes this community and the workouts what it is....AWESOME 😘😘

Bring on Jan!!! Xxx

• Congratulations to all the winners, well done queens!! Looking forward to the January challenge 🥳🥳

• Congratulations Queens, we’ve achieved so much since March & challenge kept us going while we yo-yo-ed in and out of lockdowns. We couldn’t have done it without you Maeve 👑 Delighted for Audrey Browne, so well deserved. Onwards and upwards in Jan 2021 👑💕

• Oh wow@Audrey Browne fantastic! So well deserved 👑👑👑

Also congrats fo all of the other winners, amazing! 
    so happy to have joined team queen! Highlight of 2020@Maeve Madden Xx❤️

• Well done Girls!! We all deserve a pat on the back.... Let's smash 2021!!!  Happy New Year Queens!!! 🍾💜

• Congratulations @Audrey Browne and to all the winners, we’ll deserved! 👑🎄

Getting ready for January!! 👍

• Congrats ladies! Can't wait for the January Challenge! 😍

• Well done ladies! Hope you all have a great New Year! See you Jan 4th! 😁

• @Linda Flood 🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Huge congratulations to all of the winners!!! Roll on January 4th whoop 💕💕💕

• @Maeve Madden well done everyone.  Maeve really has held us all together throughout 2020. Wishing you all better times for 2021, bring on the January workouts 💕🙏🏻

• Well done to all the winners, so very well deserved!! but we all have achieved so so much and that is the real winning here. Thanks to Maeve for the challenge and cant wait for the next one.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas, whether that be working out still or taking a rest, being mindful of eating or happily binging! You cannot undo weeks/months of work in a few days- "weight gain" may likely be bloating, salt retention, a reaction to different foods to normal etc etc, do your best to just be at this time (especially after this shite year!!), and to know you will be putting your best foot forward when you start again!!! We are all Queens and we are amazing! 

Thanks to Maeve and the crew behind her 

• Well done ladies 👏👏👏. Can't wait for Jan! My 30th birthday on 27th - going to use these workouts as my party! Xx 

• Huge congrats to everyone! Going to do the dog on it now till Jan 4th and be even more Fabulous in a few short months 💪🤣

• Congratulations 👑💕 The workouts have got me through the year. Bring on January!! 💪🏻

• @Maeve Madden well done queens xxxx

• Girls just want to say a huge Congratulations to all the winners!!!! You gals deserved it and worked bloody hard for the past 12 wks! So proud of you all xxxxx

• @Maeve Madden  omg!!!! 2020 really did end on a high note! 

Thank you so much for this amazing community I can't wait to kick-off this year with our challenge!! 

2021 will continue to be on a high as long we have each other ☺️

So much love and joy sending you way!! 

Keep QUEENING ladies! 👑👑

• Congratulations to the winning queens, I cannot wait to start the new challenge tomorrow, so ready for it! 👑