z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New Year, Still Queening 🥳💪🏻 | MaeveMadden

New Year, Still Queening 🥳💪🏻

• Just finished my first workout of 2021! Also my first lower body workout since hurting my knee in November and made it through with absolutely no issues 🙌🏻 Anyone else do their first workout of 2021 today? 💛 genuinely can't believe I've been doing team queen workouts since April, I don't think I've ever stuck with any exercise program this long before. I feel so strong and so happy and thanks to Maeve my confidence is finally coming back! 

I feel absolutely amazing but my legs are SHAKING! Used my new team queen bands also and they are soo fab compared to my old ones, 10/10 worth the buy if you haven't got them yet! 💪🏻 I hope everyone has had a fabulous Christmas period and I cannot wait to see everyone on the lives again next week 🥰🥰❤️X

• @Niamh Byrne well done on doing your first workout for 2021 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I'm making it stretch that bit further and starting fresh on Monday!! 😉

• @Julia Knudsen Aw Julia you're so right to take a good break though! ☺️ I'd had such a long rest after hurting my knee and got so much new gym gear for Christmas that I just couldn't wait 😂 I'm taking another rest for the weekend to be super energised again when Monday arrives 🙌🏻💛

• I've just joined the website and looking forward to starting the challenge on Monday just wondering where on the website do u see how it works or what you need to do to take part. Thanks for any info. Well done to anyone exercising on the last few days of the holidays. Hoping to start with a bang on Monday lol

• @Sarah Scanlan Hey Sarah! So presuming it's going to be the same as previous challenges all you have to do is take part in the workouts whether they're live or in the library! ☺️ You just have to do 3 different workouts a week and I think Maeve can see who's done the workouts so the only thing you have to do is do the workouts and enjoy! 
    Welcome to the website queen, you'll love it ❤️❤️

• Newbie to the website today. However I've been doing @Maeve Madden workouts since the start of lockdown and can't get enough. Looking forward to getting stuck into the new Janurary challenge and being a part of team Queen!! 🙌🏼 

• @Niamh Byrne I have thoroughly enjoyed the break but I cannot wait to get back on the Venga bus! 😘🎉🥳 I'm going to feel it the first few workouts through! It's a great motivator to get new gym gear 😄 ouch- rest after a knee injury is so important , it's frustrating that it's a long recovery! 

• @Julia Knudsen It still surprises me how much I look forward to doing exercise now and I absolutely love it ❤️ Yeah I'm feeling it in the peach now alright but hopefully it'll be worth it 💪🏻 yeah I hurt it at the start of November and only managed my first lower body workout since then today! It felt like a long time coming but really wanted it to be 100% before I put any pressure on it 🙌🏻

• @Niamh Byrne I know right 😁😁😁 of course it will be worth it! Baby steps- just take it easy and don't put pressure on yourself- the body heals in its own way! You should be really proud of yourself for the progress so far x

• @Niamh Byrne thanks so much x

• @Sarah Scanlan If you swipe up on the queens dont quit instagram from yesterday it also has how to register for it.

• Well done Niamh 👍 I'm back Monday. Took few days off for Xmas break. Excited to get stuck in again x 

• Omg.. dod my first barre workout today..🤪🤪 my legs are like jelly!  Who knows if I can walk tomorrow!,

• Hi all, Happy New Year!!  I'm new to the website, I've been queening since March but only the IG workouts & then once I went back to work I've not been able to do any weekday lives 😥 so been trying to catch up on the Saturday morning lives. Honestly can't wait to get started tomorrow with all the queens!! (I'll be catching up in the evening) 🤪🥰 👑. Just wondering if there's any places in particular that I need to look when accessing on my phone?? Xx  

• @Rebecca Evans me too!! So excited to join after being an IG Queen! Let's smash it 👑💪🏻

• Hi all and welcome to the new Queens 👸 just wondering if the 1st workout tomorrow is on IG as it's not listed under the plan for next week the only lives are listed from Tuesday....

• @Fiona Carty yeah just checked the live workouts page and it came up for me! ☺️💛

• Thanks@Niamh Byrne  I see it now ! When I checked earlier it didn't have all of them up ... I've taken over 2 weeks off so will ease myself in gently tomorrow, looking forward to catching up with you all then x