z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New queen | MaeveMadden

New queen

• Hi. I am new to this web page, I've signed up for the January  challenge, do I get a notification wen the info is on the page for jan challenge or do I just have to keep checking web page 

thanks  

• @Charlene McGovern hiya Queen & welcome. U're do going to enjoy this group & everything that comes with it. OK so normally Maeve wld put up a notice in the Announcement section of the forum, but u can always go to Maeve & queensdontquit Instragram & have a look there as what is required for Jan challenge is on there. But basically u must complete minimum of 3 workouts a week from the live section of workouts. Also maeve likes us to set goals for ourselves it's not compulsory but it keeps us focused and motivated Charlene. It also gets u through any bad day u may have. Wishing u the very best for ur Jan challenge Queen, dont worry  u'll knock it out of the park. Sit back & enjoy the journey. We r all here if u nd anything just ask. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne thank you so much for your reply, 1st time I'm a long time I've been excited to get stuck in to some exercise so I can not wait. X

• @Charlene McGovern I'm abit confused too where did u sign up for the January challenge or is just by being a member you are included? Thanks 

• @Sarah Scanlan it was a swipe up from the promo vid of the January challenge I just filled it in submitted it ☺️

• I'm also a newbie, I signed up for the January challenge too. But not sure if we are meant to be getting an email or anything, also a little confused. 

• Hey! Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and happy new year! I'm also new here, swiped up on Maeves story for the January challenge and filled in my details and for month to month subscription. Was that the right way to do it? Are we just automatically included in the challenge or do we sign up somewhere else too?

thanks xxx