z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

January Challenge Goals 💪🏻💛 | MaeveMadden

January Challenge Goals 💪🏻💛

• Hey queens 👑👑👑

Just thought I'd start a topic where we can all share our goals for the January challenge no matter how big or small they are. ☺️☺️💛 For me, I'm definitely not focusing on the weight aspect of things as my weight fluctuates so much and I just want to feel stronger, healthier and happier. 
    My goals are:

- to drink more water again. I feel that over Christmas I haven't been drinking as much water as I usually would at all so going to try fit in 2-3 litres a day 💧

- to strengthen my upper body and core. I LOVE my lower body and cardio and I think upper body and core is always something I've struggled with 😅 Since hurting my knee I worked on my upper body a bit more and I think I'm on my way to finding a new found love for upper body training 🤞🏻💪🏻   

- to get back into my routine ⏰ between yo-yo lockdowns and Christmas my routine has completely gone out the window. I can feel myself feeling tired and having a lack of energy from not having a consistent sleeping schedule and not sticking to my routine. Definitely going to try get to bed earlier and getting up nice and early Monday- Friday to help my body get back on schedule 🤞🏻 

- to eat less sugar 🍬 definitely not going to cut down completely on this as I love my wee treat with my cup of tea. I think I'll start trying not to have treats in the evenings most days because the evenings seem to be a danger zone for me when biscuits are involved 😅 I have been eating a lot of sugar over the past few weeks and I definitely feel it so just going to try gradually cut that down ☺️

- to feel confident, strong and happy and appreciate my body and everything it does for me ☺️💛

I'm so looking foreward to this challenge! I feel like it's exactly what I need to get back into gear after the break and with the new restrictions it'll be a way to let my mind escape 💭 I think I'll take some measurements and a before picture tomorrow to see if my body changes over the few weeks 💪🏻☺️

Anyone else have any goals that they'd like to share? ❤️❤️

• My goal is to be as good and disciplined at the workouts like I was back at the start of the first lockdown. Really enjoyed doing the workouts almost every day and can honestly say it's the one time I really saw results in my body 👑💪

• Awh girls I was buzzing at the thought of getting back into our workouts tomorrow and now I'm waiting on appt to be tested for covid..... I think that's the January challenge well and truly out of the plans!!!! Loving ur goals, I have yet to set some out but I think I'm gonna keep a weekly goal plan when I feel better and do my best to stick to it!!!! Xx

• This is a weird one for me. I've gotten redundancy from my job after 20 yrs and 31 yrs total at the airport.i started there when I was 15. For me I want to have a reason to get up out of bed and get going everyday. I've put good habits in place . I found out in September that I'd be finishing in December so I tried to keep moving and put good routines in place so I'm hoping to keep motivated, keep positive and keep moving. I don't want to get in a funk and I want to keep learning and sharing the journey x

• @Carmel Mulvany oh no Carmel I hope you're okay! Definitely take it easy until you feel better and I have no doubt you'll come back stronger 💛 mind yourself queen & I really hope you feel better soon xx

• @Vicky Baker aw Vicky I hope you're okay hunny! 💛 It must be a bit of a shock to the system for you but we're all here for you if you need anything ❤️ Try to keep busy queen & we'll be with you along the way 👑x

• @Vicky Baker awww vicky this is sad to hear but every cloud has a silver lining!!!! You are so strong and motivated queen..... I know something amazing will happen for you!! Xx

• @Niamh Byrne thank you honey!! I'm a queen, we can get through anything xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany Carmel you poor thing hun xx

• @Niamh Byrne thanks hunni xx feeling positive at mo so want to keep it going xx 

• @Niamh Byrne this is an awesome idea! 

Your goals are epic!!

I'm defo going with some of these, like;

💧 more water
    🏋️‍♂️ At least 4 workouts a week - I love putting my baby girl down for a nap at 9:30 then running downstairs and pressing play for a live workout hahah!! It's like a mini warm up before shania and maeve haha
    🥗 more plant based food
    🍫 I agree, defo want to keep treats but not too many - a healthy balance
    🥂 only drink Friday and Saturday
    🥡 get take out once a week (I don't do anymore than this anyway but I really want to keep it up as a treat but also as a mini date night now we're in tier 3)
    💝Self care - like 2 facials a week maybe or a lush long bath if I can get hubby to take baby out for a long walk haha 

Sooo proud of every Queen who's part of QDQ and the spring challenge!!! You're all going to absolutely nail it!!!

Thank you@Niamh Byrne - great post and a real reminder of what we want to focus on - see you tomorrow on the live workout wahoooo - cannot wait! XX 

• @Lorna Mulvihill you've got this Queen 👸 🥰

• @Carmel Mulvany I hope it's negative but if positive that you're feeling ok and that you recover ASAP. You'll be back and on the lives before you know it, until then rest and relax - plenty of time to get back on the horse xxx

• @Vicky Baker sounds like your mentality is in the most amazing place considering these super hard and challenging times!! Can't wait to workout with you via the lives xxx

• @Katie Rynne yay love these goals queen 👑 I'm definitely one for my treats so they're definitely staying for me or else I'll end up going off the wagon 😂 I like the self care idea and the date night also 💛 you got this queen ☺️👸🏻💛

• @Niamh Byrne I say date night ...but really I mean no washing up hahahaha xxx

• @Katie Rynne thanks queen xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany oh no my friend u poor thing. So sad to hear ur not feeling great. I'm sending u loads of hugs doll. Pls pls mind urself Carmel. We'll b checking in on u pet. 🥰🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne whoohoo Queen & she's back. I love it. Missed u doll. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne thank you so much queen xxx