z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Team Queen Brides 👰🏼💍 | MaeveMadden

Team Queen Brides 👰🏼💍

• In light of Maeve's wonderful news I was wondering how many other team queen brides we have out there??

Would also be interesting to hear what other brides due to get married in 2021 are  planning to do in terms of rescheduling to 2022 or just waiting to see what happens closer to the time?

I was meant to get married last May but the wedding got Corona cancelled so we moved it to May 2021, but even now I'm doubting if it will be able to go ahead so would be interested to hear other queen's stories/experiences on this xx 

• @Lauren Farrar awh queen it's so crap for you but you'll get there in the end and ga e d most wonderful day!!! My best friend was due to get married last may and it's not due this April,  I'm her bridesmaid!! And like you the worry has set in again..... will it be able to go ahead! Feck corona anyway!!! I'm so happy for our queen, such fabulous news!! Xx

• @Carmel Mulvany awww hope your best friend's big day is able to go ahead this year 🤞🏻. Thanks for the words of encouragement 💕, we will get there eventually just difficult to plan anything in these uncertain times xx 

• @Lauren Farrar we were supposed to get married in Oct 2020 but we postponed early on, in June I think. It was so stressful watching the news every day to see what new restrictions they had brought in... so we moved it a full year. 

New date is Nov 2021 and we'll be going ahead whether its 25 people or 250! Fingers crossed the vaccine rollout is successful! 

• My friend feels the same @Claire McGlinchey , she going ahead even if small numbers! It's so hard on you bride to bes, but think of the celebrations that will happen when this is over!!!!! Xxx

• Lauren sorry to hear your wedding had to be rescheduled. My sister faced the same dilema in Nov but they decided to proceed with the ceremony as they wanted to be married. 25 of us were allowed at church all wearing masks til we were seated. The mass part was lovely and an hour and half later we were home and in our trackies.  She has moved the deposit for her reception to next year and she will have her party/reception/afters on their first anniversary.

My BIL due to get married Aug 2021 so we are waiting to hear what they decide. It's such uncertain times so I feel for all the brides x

• @Claire McGlinchey yeah it certainly gets to the point where you think you can't just keep pushing it back. Fingers crossed by November you will be able to have the big day you wished for 🤞🏻, but even if it does end up being a smaller number of people I'm sure it will still be magical ✨ x

• Congrats to all you amazing brides!!

My 2 year wedding anniversary is on 11th January and no plans to renew vows haha. 

But I just wanted to say that although it's really really REALLY crappy, you and your one true love will be married one day, and it'll be the most incredible amazing day EVER!!!!

I'm so sorry if covid has ruined your plans to date but I promise you'll get that most special day and when you do it'll be worth the crappy wait!!

Loads of love beautiful brides xxx 

• @Vicky Baker yes I think we may well do something similar to your sister and go ahead with the ceremony regardless and then see if we can push the reception out by a year if things are looking iffy closer to the time. Just have to hope the venue is accommodating and let us move it if it comes to it. 
    But who knows we could all be back to normal by Summer 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 x

• P.s.

just a little reminder that covid can cancel your special day (temporarily) but remember,  it CAN'T CANCEL YOUR LOVE 💕 💝❤️🥰💕💝❤️🥰💕💝❤️

• @Katie Rynne this is very true indeed. It was that sort of mentality that helped keep our spirits up when we had to cancel last year. As long as everyone is safe and healthy thats the main thing 💕 x

• @Lauren Farrar sometimes it's natural to forget though. It's such a horrid horrid time, especially when it feels like you have no control over something soooo important. You got this though Queen Bride 👰‍♀️ 👸 ❤️

• I'm due to get married September 2021 💕 

🤞🏻 With the vaccine roll out and testing weddings will be able to return. We are anticipating that there may still be some restrictions on numbers to manage our expectations. 🥰

• @Lauren Farrar We are getting married this May too! (All being well of COVID plays ball!) 

We've always said we'd go ahead whether we've 25 or 200 at the wedding, but so many of our friends who are also getting married are moving things and asking us are we not moving ours too, which is making me doubt myself!! 

I think we will still go ahead in May, as getting married is what's most important to us, but the uncertainty over the last year has taken a lot of the fun out of the planning phase!!

• @Claire McManus Ahhh so exciting Claire!!! 👰 💒 ❤️ Like you say however many people you have it'll be the absolute best!!!! Xxx

• @Hannah Dagens got my fingers and toes crossed for you that by September weddings can go ahead as normal 🤞🏻. There has been lots of talk in the media that by June things should be much better x

• @Hannah Dagens It'll be so amazing Hannah!! Huge congrats!! 🥰

• @Lauren Farrar awww Queen I have my fingers crossed for u. 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Claire McManus yes it certainly has taken the fun out of planning, but I think you are right the getting married part is what's most important. I defiantly think lockdown permitting that we will go ahead with our ceremony in May (we only have a small wedding in Wales planned with small numbers for the ceremony anyways). Its the reception part we are having back home in England I'm torn about whether to try and move or not (as that's where we have large numbers). It's tricky as we already paid in full and as we have moved the date our wedding insurance is now void so it's a lot of money to lose out on if we can't have the numbers at the reception, but it almost feels too early to make a call on whether to try and move it again x

• @Katie Rynne awww that beautiful Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️