z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Team Queen Brides 👰🏼💍 | MaeveMadden

Team Queen Brides 👰🏼💍

• Is any one else's leg's 🦵🏻 and bum🍑 in a lot of pain? 🔥I think a bath🛀🏻 with magnesium flakes is in order tonight. 

• @Harriet Stephenson got my fingers crossed that by September things may be back to normality for you. 
    Yes that's a concern of mine if we have to move the wedding again is being able to get the suppliers because there is going to be a big bottleneck of weddings all happening at the same time. But saying that everyone loves a ham or cheese sandwich and a packet of crisps 😂. 
    Wishing you the best of luck queen x

• @Lucy Sinclair yeah I think you are right Lucy. With everything that has been going on I think it's made a lot of people rethink what's important about their wedding day, less emphasis on the smaller details such as what colour chair sashes to have and more emphasis on the ceremony and some of it with your closest nearest and dearests x

• I'm getting married June 5th 2021 one way or the other 👰😍 vaccines are being rolled out at the hospital i work in this week so fingers crossed  🤞  im hopeful for better numbers come June 👌 best of luck to all the Queen bride's getting married this year 👸👰‍♂️ x

• @Sarah Marshall just WOW 🤩 Congratulations! 

• November 2021 Bride here! Hope you are all enjoying the planning. Yet to go dress shopping (appointments keep being cancelled due to Covid) and up the walls over dress sizes. How has everyone found the dress shopping process? 

• @Laura Dowds absolutely, things can only get better with the rollout of the vaccine. Congratulations queen and good luck 🍀 x

• @Lesley Cosgrave congratulations queen! The dress shopping is the most exciting part of the planning 👰🏼. It must be so frustrating that your appitbements keep getting cancelled but as soon as the shops are back open you can get stuck right into all the fun. 
    One word of advice would be that in the current situation as soon as your dream dress is ready collect it and take it home rather than leave it in storage at the shop incase they close and you can't get it (which is what happened to me in the first lockdown, obvs didn't need it in the end as we moved the wedding). I'm planning to just take it back to the shop for alterations closer to the wedding and then collect it ASAP again x 

• @Lesley Cosgrave 2022 bride here! (Formerly 2021 bride 😔) i loved the dress shopping process! I will admit I was slightly dreading it thinking oh none of them will fit me, I won't suit any of them. But there is a dress for everyone! Trust what the experts say and try a dress even if you hate it on the hanger they change so much when they are on!

Have an insta stalk of dress shops and reviews! I went to one and it was not a nice experience but the second shop was lovely! Hopefully you won't have to wear a mask and gloves like I did 🙈 changes the look of the dress slightly haha 😅

• @Claire McManus oh this sounds so wonderfun.  Omg I did have a little lol about the honeymoon I mean get me to a poolside now with a cocktail.. I have soooo missed traveling 

• @Emma Mohan oh Malta sounds just glorious how exciting.  It is such a strange time isnt it.  I have no doubt that you will get your dream wedding whether it be in may or a further date. 

• @Caitriona Brown awwwww heart melting that is so true that is what the day is about.  3rd time a charm indeed.  By October I really do think we should have some kind of normality back again 

• @Lucy Sinclair we just got a June 2022 cancelation.  The venue we are booking when we called bascially had a lol they wr like ummmmm No nothing is available April - September.  They had april fools day available.  Then later that day they called to say they had a cancelation in June and then just yesterday they have had another cancelation in April.  Whose laughing now ha 

• @Lauren Farrar omg this is such a great tip.  I will 100% be doing this.. 

• @Maria Howard awh huge congrats queen, you looked absolutely amazing xxxx

• Well my Queen brides, congratulations to you all, it is a very very exciting time, even with covid I am flat out on pinterest looking at ideas and creating a mood board.  We have decided to get married in Ireland, I have provisionaly booked the venue for June 2022.  They did have some dates for this year but my dad is having treatments so we wanted to wait until he is back to full health and he kinda wanted to wait too but I dont mind.  Oh my covid queens, I can not imagine how you feel, but sure look, so many queens are all in the same boat chaning venues etc and it will all be so worth it on the day 

• @Sarah Marshall awwww this is amazing, all there really needs to be there is you and ur future husband!!!! I love this xx Congratulations 

• @Maeve Madden so so happy you got ur venue and in june, ur birthday mth I think? Enjoy all the planning, it's so exciting  xxx all my friends were texting me to tell me you got engaged, they know I'm part of the queen team 😂😂😂😂

• @Maeve Madden ya it is glorious, i fell in love with the venue when I saw it and I'm happy to wait for it to be perfect. I'll keep queening until then so that I can rock the dress hanging in the wardrobe 💪🏻🥰 congratulations to you and himself as well. Such exciting times ahead for you. Enjoy all the planning and celebrations. You'll be one fabulous queen bride 💚

• @Maeve Madden I know I'm dying for a holiday - being poolside with cocktail in hand sounds fabulous!!! Fingers crossed we might be safe to travel somewhere come August or September but if not it just gives us time to plan an even bigger and better honeymoon for 2022! 🤞😊

Congratulations on your engagement!! You'll make a beautiful bride and it'll be the most magical day! 👰