z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Team Queen Brides 👰🏼💍 | MaeveMadden

Team Queen Brides 👰🏼💍

• @Maeve Madden from I posted this I just threw the head up and moved forward to 27th March again. We decided to just opt for a tiny wedding and a party next year. I feel so much more excited for it now! So 11 weeks to get looking my best. Thank god I've got QDQ 🥳💪

• Hey queens! I'm new to the forum, been doing the work outs since last March but only just joined here to start the January challenge! 
    I too was supposed to get married last May then it got moved to September, then May again but now I'm a little worried again especially as our wedding is In Majorca 🤪 and I just Reaaaaaaly want to wear my beautiful dress haha. 

Sending lots of love to everyone experiencing the same kind of situation, we will get our dream day eventually 💗

• @Lauren Farrar great advice, thank you!!!!

• @Rebecca Robinson thanks Rebecca! Excited to try some on, trying not to focus on all the things I can't wear. Ahhh I'll be grand, I'll find something! Glad you had a good experience ✨

• Hi lovely queens!

I'm a September 2021 bride too so we'll be working extra hard on those arms chests and upper backs this year in Barre Ballet for the gúnas!@Caitriona Brown how excited you must be! 11 weeks will fly by! 

I found mine just before Christmas which was so exciting! We're really hoping to go ahead with it! Holding out until the last minute possible as we're all dotted around the place so hoping for an ease on travel by then! Can't wait to see all the beautiful dresses and hear all the stories of the days!

• @Lesley Cosgrave its honestly so much fun! Yeah don't think of any of that, sometimes I found even when I thought I wouldn't suit the dress it turend out I did 🙈 my dress is one I wouldn't have thought of and not at all what I had in mine when I went in! Ouh its so exciting! Hope you enjoy your experience ❤

• @Rebecca Robinson thank you Queen! Hope to be back here telling you I said yes to the dress!!!!!! X 

• @Lesley Cosgrave Yes queen!!!! 2021 needs some good news! 

• @Lauren Farrar so sorry to hear about the rescheduling!

I'm planning mine for July this year and just going to figure out whether to reschedule or have a smaller wedding by April time 👰

• @Rebecca Robinson so lucky finding your dress, I've tried on tonens and have one reserved in scotland to try on but I can't get up there, had to reschedule 3 times 😂😂

• @Jenny Wilson aw no really, that must be so frustrating! Is there not a stockist closer to you? I was very lucky it was the first one I tried on in the second shop I went to and I just knew, loved the way it made me feel... even if it was a size too small 🙈 but at least moving the wedding gives me more time to loose weight 😅

• @Rebecca Robinson na its a designer only stocked in London and in this other place! Fingers crossed I can try it on and hopefully it will be the one 🤞

Wow amazing! I'm sure you'll look fabulous 💃

• @Jenny Wilson ah! sounds exclusive and lovely! Hopefully you can get there soon and its the one!! 🤞🏻

Aw thanks haha 😊 hopefuly after this challenge it will! 

• So many brides here 👰🏼 I'm a June bride and going ahead no matter what the numbers are! What's important is that the two of us are there, the party can happen at a later date if needs be!

Im a makeup artist and have done a few weddings that have gone ahead with smaller numbers and every single bride has said it's been wonderful so try not to stress. It's important to do what's right for you and your groom 🤵🏻👰🏼 

Here's hoping everything works out for each bride on here 💕

• So late to the team queen brides chat !!! hi all you guys !!! theses work outts are so great to help relive the stress of planning ... and get me confidant in my wedding dress :) I know its so hard with postponing and everything but i always say dont get stressed out ladies there is nothing we can control about this covid, try and enjoy the prepping and the build up :) once its all over we will wish we can do it all again xxx

• @Lauren Farrar I've literally just joined and I'm delighted to see fellow Queen Brides! We're in Co. Clare in Ireland and we were originally booked to be married March 13th 2021 but we made the decision last September to postpone to December 26th 2021. We wanted to take control of the situation in some way and are happy with our decision. It's so frustrating for couples like yourselves trying to enjoy a build up and to plan ahead. I do think couples are loving the smaller/intimate weddings and a lot of couples i've spoken to who got married pre covid have said that looking back, they'd have preferred a smaller wedding like nowadays! 

• @Aine Swift congratulations queen 👰🏼👑. Yes I think there will be lots of couples who have a second party when things open up again.
    Wishing you all the best with your wedding   x

• @Alison Brennan absolutely agree the team queen workouts work wonders for stress relief and will definitely make us all feel amazing in our dresses ✨👑. 
    Love your positive outlook, you are right it may seem frustrating right now but when we look back it will all be totally worth it xx

• @Evelyn Brody oh wow that will be lovely, a Christmas wedding how magical! ✨💕 

Yes you are right we may well see a trend towards smaller more intimate weddings in the future. 

• Well Queens! I had posted how we had moved our wedding from 1st August 2020 to 27th March 2021... 

We have moved it AGAIN (Last time i swear!) to 25th June 2021. I have had the most emotional week and feel like a weight has been lifted. Although we may still have a smaller wedding at least it shouldnt be the current 6 people (irish rules!)... So grateful as always for these work outs helped get me up and out of my pity party!

Lots of love to all the brides 😘