z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Team Queen Brides 👰🏼💍 | MaeveMadden

Team Queen Brides 👰🏼💍

• @Julia Galloway oh so pleased you are feeling better, totally get how stressful it is trying to work out whether to postpone or go ahead, but like you said onc you've made the decision either way it takes a big weight off. 
    I have done the same thing this weekend I emailed the venue for my wedding reception and asked to move to next year if possible, fingers crossed they let us move it again 🤞🏻.

I'm still in two minds about what to do about the actual ceremony though, not sure if we should try and push it to next year too or maybe just later in the year (was thinking maybe Aug/Sep) as even though we are only planning small numbers most of our guests are vulnerable so not sure if they will have had their vaccinations (or at least 2nd vaccination) by then. My sister already can't make the wedding now as she is expecting a baby around that date (which we are all over the moon about and so excited for). But naturally our parents and siblings are the most important guests for us so really want to try make sure they can be there with us on our big day x

• @Lauren Farrar Thanks Lauren ! Agh I really feel for you its such a nightmare! I suppose weigh up also if you had any plans once married and if your happy to put those on hold and wait until next year. However I feel positive for Aug/Sep in terms of numbers and all vulnerable should 100% have been vaccinated by then. Its heart breaking - my dad was the one who gave me all the chats and helped me see delaying it one more time wasnt a big deal... even though it feels it at the time!

You will figure it out and as we all know - it will be amazing and work out for the best! 😘 Maybe see what is available with your venue as that may help with your decison xx

• @Julia Galloway Awwww thanks for the kind words of support Julie. It's been so nice to hear from other brides going through the same dilemma's as myself. 
    The stress is definitely all in the preempting and decision making, as listening to everyone else no matter what the outcome the day will still be special and memorable xx

• @Lauren Farrar Fristly, congratulations! I'm a Covid Bride too! We were due to get married on 18th July 2020 and in May we decided to postpone to 21st July 2021. I totally empathise with you and the uncertainty over whether it will even be able to go ahead this year, I think that's the hardest thing about the whole lockdown, I was saying to my fiance yesterday it's the 'maybe, ifs, mights, could' that I find so difficult as I'm usually a very avid planner and like to have things organised so far in advance. 

I think no matter what happens we will go ahead this time around whether it's just the two of us, ten of us or the whole party we were hoping for!! Always here if you ever want to talk weddings/postponements, I know it can feel really hard and lonely making these decisions. I would also recommend joining the ' Rock My Wedding' forum if you haven't already to connect with brides from across the UK in similar situations. Even to ask things like whether to re-send invites/re-invite people who originally declined etc!

Remember the reason you're getting married and try to embrace whatever happens, the most important thing is you and your fiance making that wonderful commitment to one another. xxx