z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Let’s do this!! Spring challenge, your Queens are coming for you! | MaeveMadden

Let’s do this!! Spring challenge, your Queens are coming for you!

• @Amy Johnston wow, I need an ice bath 🤣🤣🤣 that was amazing! Love being back with the queens 

• @Aoife Flynn @Jenni Fee hey queens, if you did the workout this morning....woahhh!!! And if you're saving it for later enjoy, it was a beaute!!! 👸🥰😘

• @Katie Rynne I did it this am so so good to be back 👊🏻👑 legs were like jelly after taking the two weeks off but so ready for this week 😁

• @Katie Rynne going to do it in a few mins. Feeling scared 🤣

• @Katie Rynne thankyou xx I didn't do this mornings workout I'm going to start with beginners class tonight 🙌🏻

• I never burned so many calories during a Team Queen workout than I did this morning! I must be burning off all the prosexy and christmas chocolate 😂 It was so good being back! 👑

• @Jenni Fee haha yes, jelly legs over here too hahah!! see you tomorrow for more queening xxx

• @Aoife Flynn boom! bet you smashed it xxx

• @Nuala McEvoy amazing, gooo queen, how'd you find this evenings class? xx

• @Ruth Butler hahah yessss queen, its melting off! i defo doubted myself during points of the workout but soooo glad i did it!! see you tomorrow for more queening lovely 👸

• First class done! I am a little worried about how my legs will feel in the morning...🤣

I'm a new member so I wonder if anyone had any tips on how many workouts to do per day- with there being more than one workout posted a day do you guys normally choose one workout or do both? Thanks so much, queens are smashing it already! 👑💪🏻

• Hi Queen!! @Rachel Atkinson so glad you're here and you've done your first QDQ workout - oh my gosh, I'm with you on that one, very happy it's an arm workout tomorrow, might have to do it from bed hahahaha.

I guess it depends on your freetime and fitness levels but there's defo no reason you can't do a few, just start slow and steady if just getting into it to prevent injury.

Personally, I can only do 1 a day (the morning one) and tend to do Mon-Fri and skip the weekend ones to hang with hubby and baby. It's defo helped me mentally and physically for sure, I absolutely love it!!

Trial a few options and see what works best for you. You'll enjoy them all I'm sure, I heard Maeve say there are 11 lives this week, how amazing is that!!

Enjoy and can't wait to workout with the Queens again tomorrow, and chat on here with you again soon xxx

• I have just finished yesterday workout. Loved it! Hadn't worked out in a few weeks and am buzzing. Thank you@Maeve Madden and all you queens. Let's smash this challenge 💪🏻

• 2 / 2