z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Diary 2021 - Believe - Believe - Achieve | MaeveMadden

Diary 2021 - Believe - Believe - Achieve

• How fast is the time going queens! Week 8 tomorrow how CRAZY! 
    Just saw the Queenfest announcement and I am so beyond excited I honestly cannot wait I have my whole day planned already 😍💕

Week 7 for me was a strong one, was a busy week with uni work but took the time to do my workouts and loved every minute of every single one! Didn't get my steps as much as previous weeks because we had three solid days of rain 🌧 BUT today I went for my 6km walk which I normally do on a Sunday and when I tell you I'm not a runner I really mean it like I was just never good at it but today I ran 2.5km of my walk without stopping and without feeling like I was going to keel over 😂. I know that might not sound like a lot but for me I was crazy proud of my self because I just never had the strength or fitness to run any distance at all and I couldn't believe it when I did 2.5km and was feeling absolutely fine. Wished I could've done more but my left hip flexor got super tight so thought it was best to stop! 
    I've been super good this week I had a mini bar of chocolate today as my Sunday treat but other than that I haven't been snacking on sugary foods and I'm so proud of myself because the snacking is a big thing for me 😅 my hydration has been super good and I'm getting back into my sleep schedule of being asleep before 11 and up before 8:30 every day and Tues-Sat I get up at 7/7:30 and I'm loving it. The bright mornings are definitely helping! 
    I feel like this challenge has been such a good reset for me, I'm absolutely loving every second and I can't believe we're nearly finished queens! Only two more weeks 😱💕

Feeling so strong, so energetic, so fit and I'm ready to push myself again for week 7 💪🏻👑💕

• ps thanks@Audrey Browne for always reminding me to post here lol, such a great way to reflect on the week but I'm always forgetring 😂😅

• I keep meaning to come on here on a Sunday but time keeps getting away with me, no idea why as I have nothing else to do ha! Week 7 was good for me did 8 workouts and kept up with the no alcohol, still trying to cut out snacks but sitting all day in the house then all evening you need to treat yourself to a cupa and biccy! I did my usual run on Thursday to which I think was the cause for my mid week slump last week as I couldn't get out because of the snow. Aiming to increase my runs now the weather is better. 
    Today I really felt a difference in my arms when doing push-ups fell so strong now! Looking forward to the next couple of weeks. Great to have something to focus on while the rest of life is going tits up! Been so frustrated about lockdown. Hope all the queens are well and staying strong! 👑👑

• @Niamh Byrne awww Queen well done u. So proud of u Niamh, every week u r smashing it, even with ur college work, studies & exams. How u do it all I'll never know. Oh Queen 2.5km run that's fantastic. I  started doing hill sprints on my daily walks & it feels so good. So happy that u hit a lot of ur goals Niamh. I hope week 8 was as good to u. I have every faith u killed it Queen. 👏👏👏👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Lauren Murdoch Queen i love that ur seeing changes & improvements. I think it gives u that extra confidence to push further that bit harder. Great to read U had a fantastic week girl mid week slump or not & no alcohol Whoohoo🙌🙌. Lauren I have no doubt that ull have no problem increasing ur running time🙌🙌🙌❤️👏👏👏👏. I hope that week 8 was kind to u. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Week 8 completed yessssssss 🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏. I hope u had an amazing Week Queens. 🙏

My week was very good Workouts /Hydration /Sleep - these were all met & maintained. So I am very pleased with that. My appetite is slowly slowly coming back so that s gd also. Steps this week were also even though I only got 4 days of 15k walks in this wks I still maintained 15000 step on days I didn't get out. Towards the end of the week  my calve & achilles tendon in my right leg were extremely tight & I was afraid that if I didn't take a break from my walks that i wld cause serious damage. So I did just that.

So Queens our final week is with us & I want to wish u all the most outstanding week yet. Go out there & give it ur all. See u all QDQ dance floor 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Woop woop final week can't believe it. I think this is the most exersise I have ever done and not planning to stop! This week was ok wee bit homonal so not as much energy but still managed 8 workouts a run and went for a lovely cycle today. Looking forward to this last week in the challenge going to put all my effort in and see what the change is at the end. I already know I'm so much stronger! 
    Great work@Audrey Browne you must have so much energy to do all that im sure you'll smash the final week! 
    let's go girls!! 👑👑

• @Lauren Murdoch oh Queen I'm with u on the hormonal side 😩. But as Queens we carry on 😅. Delighted u  had a good week Lauren, workouts run & a cycle Queen u killed it. How fast has this challenge gone 😲 our last week already. I'm with u girl everything I have will go into this & the festival. We'll b exhausted but the time monday week comes along, 😅. Have a fantastic week Lauren c u on the QDQ dance floor 💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️