z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

January challenge | MaeveMadden

January challenge

• Oh my days!!!! What a challenge!!! 

Did not think I was able for it but I got there in the end- I'm new to the queens! I hope my co ordination improves 😂 loved it, the legs are like jelly going down the stairs 🙌 I don't think I've worked out properly since last March but I'm ready to get stuck in now 🙊

• @Leonie Mcnulty wooohoooo Welcome welcome beauty.  Not going to lie, today was a pretty spicy start to the year.  I am 100% feeling it on my calves ahhhhh but dont worry the more we do teh better we will feel..

• Great first day of the challenge...i'll be sore tomorrow!!!

• Just finished my first MM workout and first of Jan challenge! My legs are jelly, it was fab, but caught up on library as didn't make this morning's. Loved it. Can't wait for more. Just have to work out how to get off my mat now 😂 Thanks Maeve!

• Such an amazing start to 2021. I'm feeling so motivated ( and extremely sweaty) after that start! can't wait for what's to come! Xx #Queensdontquit 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• @Leonie Mcnulty oh the coordination will definitely improve queen don't worry 👑 my coordination was SO BAD when I started Maeve's workouts, I'd sometimes just have to stand watching and try really focus on what Maeve was actually doing 😂😂 Not sure if you've seen the punch and star but it was one thing that took me absolute MONTHS to figure out 😂😂 I find after taking a break my coordination is a wee bit off but we'll all get back into it and we'll be flying 💪🏻 Well done on completing the workout queen 👑💛

• Done and dusted, sweaty Betty here!! Love the new routine! 

• My legs are actually shaking 😩😅 but I actually really enjoyed that. I can't believe I was doing that with weights at the start of December!! Baby steps for January 🙌xx

• @Niamh Byrne thank you that's so reassuring! Hahaha every move change was met with confusion but will get there 😂🙌 

Maybe new nike trainers will get me off to a better start 😂😂😂🙌

• First workout on the site (and in ages..), and i was never so glad to hear YMCA coming on 😂😂. 

• Challenge started and through in a 20min cardio at the end for extra burn! 🔥

• Challenge started queens! Through in a 20min cardio session after legs today for extra 🔥 going to regret that tomorrow! 😂

• So happy to be back. Been feeling so uncomfortable in myself for the past month and I need to get back into it. If anyone had any healthy eating tips would be well appreciated 💖😆💪💪

• Just finished this morning's workout and my legs are shaking 🥵🌶 I had my first day back at work today in a school and then followed by my first workout of the year - gonna sleep well tonight 😂

• Newbie Queen and first workout completed, just caught up on the AllOutLegs. So enjoyable! A start at least, worth it for the endorphins! Hope everyone had a great start to their week 👸

• I am a newbie too, just did the legs workout, my legs are like jelly 😅 but really enjoyed it. 

• Long time lurker, first time poster! Just finished the workout and feeling amazing. New super reps and resitance bands were a good incentive! Feeling motivated and looking forward to the next few weeks! 

• Newbie here, just completed my first workout! Really enjoyed it! Look forward to trying new classes over the next few weeks 🔥

• Welcome new queens! You're going to love this ride! Just wait til you hop on the Venga Bus! X